R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!

Go down 
+3
sweetlilangelsnursery
Tinabloomfield
Blossoms_and_Blessings
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!   Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! EmptySun 25 Dec 2011 - 20:55

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope it has been a wonderful day for you all!!

hubby wanted to get me something special for christmas...so here was what I got!

RUNT RUNT!!! Merry Christmas to me! Hubby is so sneaky!! He was suppossed to go to a new home for someones christmas gift, well he did, ours!! He is not so little anymore but he is still my sweet boy!!

Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! IMG_0200-1-1

Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!   Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! EmptySun 25 Dec 2011 - 20:57

Aww! How sweet! He is so cute. happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!   Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! EmptySun 25 Dec 2011 - 22:22

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....what a cutie pie!!~ I bet you are glad to have him. I know I miss all of my little puppies, but I know they are all in good homes. I will get to see Toby and Suzie everyday LOL....but they don't come to my house, I have enough with 4 now!!~
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!   Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! EmptySun 25 Dec 2011 - 23:18

Aww! Runt Runt is by far the cutest lil pup. I am so glad you got to keep him! Lucky Puppy too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!   Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! EmptySun 25 Dec 2011 - 23:20

Oh how sweet hon what a little beauty ..... congrats on your new puppie ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!   Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 3:11

What an adorable Christmas present!

Baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!   Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 22:09

happyhappy Sarah Beth, I am so happy you get to keep Runt Runt and his giant tongue! What a nice surprise! whoohoo He really turned into a handsome little man, didn't he? yeseree bigsmile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!   Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 23:42

Oh yes Barb! He sure has turned into a handsome boy and a sweetheart! Now, I am working on housebreaking him.....I havent done that in yrs so i am lost! lol
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!   Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 0:31

Awww RuntRunt is so adorable, what a great present!! Good luck with the toilet training!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!   Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 1:20

I know!! LOL He is to be an indoor outdoor dog(no where near my nursery workroom though, no animals in my room at all...i am allergic....lol)

I am working with him, i just have to get more info, i am thinking puppy classes at our local petsmart!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!   Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas to you all!! Come see!!
Page 1 of 1