R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine

Go down 
+2
Second Star
sewing4reborns
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sewing4reborns
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine   Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 22:42

I am a seamstress and master design artist for reborn doll, I sew both clothing and bodies, I have been in the reborn world about 4+ years and I love it. I don't reborn, I tried it but my forte is in sewing..so if you need anything let me know..I am here for ya Chrsitine
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine   Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 0:32

Welcome Christine. I have seen your work and it is lovely!!!! Great to have you around!
Back to top Go down
stonehillnursery
stonehillnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine   Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 0:48

hello and welcome..
welcome
hugs,
Carmen in nj
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine   Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:16

Hello ad welcome! Glad to have you here. Looking forward to seeing your creations! welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine   Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 10:51

Welcome!! I would love to see your work!!
Back to top Go down
sewing4reborns
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Christine's work   Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 12:28

here's my website ladies, www.rebornstylesbychristine.com thank you in advance for checking it out. Christine
I am having a sale right now on bodies $10 per body orders over 5 bodies gets shipping free USA and 1/2 off shipping international. body price is $10 per body no matter what size or limb configuration.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine   Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 15:50

I just love your creations! I recognise a few items that I've seen on Ebay before and admired happyhappy
Back to top Go down
sewing4reborns
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: bodys   Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 15:52

thank you Sarah your very kind. Christine
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine   Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 13:39

Welcome.... I'll be placing an order soon!
Back to top Go down
sewing4reborns
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: re: Hello I am Christine from ..........   Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 16:01

thank you I will be here !!! Christine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine   Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I am Christine of Reborn Styles by Christine
Page 1 of 1