R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pics of My kids!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pics of My kids! Empty
PostSubject: Pics of My kids!   Pics of My kids! EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 2:24

Ok...Time to show my kids! I love my kids so much! These were obviously taken in december.
Shelby is 14(15 in july)
Kalysta is 12(last month)
Skylar is 10(last december)
and Gavin, the boy we are trying to adopt is 3. (4 in may)
Then Dingo, our 5'th child! LOL

Pics of My kids! IMG_2512

Pics of My kids! IMG_2514
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Pics of My kids! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of My kids!   Pics of My kids! EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 2:32

Awww gorgeous photos, they all look so happy, such lovely children, thank you for showing them to us bigsmile
Back to top Go down

Pics of My kids! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of My kids!   Pics of My kids! EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 15:19

Aw Thanks sarah! I love them all so much! I try to keep them happy, they are all so spoiled and I sure pay for it! Especially with my 14 yr old! LOL
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

Pics of My kids! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of My kids!   Pics of My kids! EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 22:27

So Wonderful to finally get to see a pic of these beautiful children!!!!!! I have read so much about them Sarah Beth and it is special to get to see them!!!!!!!!!!! They are each one adorable and little Gavin just fits right in and favors the girls so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Exciting to get to see each one. I know they are loved by the smiles on their faces!!!!!!!! A fantastic family there mom!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Pics of My kids! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of My kids!   Pics of My kids! EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 11:19

Second Star wrote:
So Wonderful to finally get to see a pic of these beautiful children!!!!!! I have read so much about them Sarah Beth and it is special to get to see them!!!!!!!!!!! They are each one adorable and little Gavin just fits right in and favors the girls so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Exciting to get to see each one. I know they are loved by the smiles on their faces!!!!!!!! A fantastic family there mom!!!!!!!!

Aw! Thanks girl!! thankyou! I am so leary of showing pics or sharing much about my personal life, I was really burnt in the past.

I was part of a forum for a number of yrs, the first forum I ever joined and was invited by the members. Then after those yrs of feeling like family, sharing the way everyone else did, things started to change. I was eventually kicked from the group. I dont have a clue what happened. I did find out later they thought I didint play the games right(I only participated in the exchange box 2 times in 4 yrs..lol and the box was shipped with tons of stuff) and they locked me out of games first, I said ok...no fuss. then locked the group and later again I found out they thought I was a liar about my family life. They said no one ever has as much stuff go on as me and it be real. People thought I made things up. IF they only knew what My life has been like as an adult. They only got to 'see' a bit of it. I have so much go on that I dont know what to do half the time LOL. But this is my life and its full of kaos, all the time! But I am ok with it, everything works out and my family is happy, and I manage to be here and reborn and all goes well!
Sorry for rambling....lol Just thought I would share why I am a bit shy when it comes to sharing the personal stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pics of My kids! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of My kids!   Pics of My kids! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pics of My kids!
Page 1 of 1