R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi i'm still a newbe

Go down 
+6
babyblossom
Poppy
Trish
rebecca
Lynknursery
bobbi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbi

hi i'm still a newbe Empty
PostSubject: hi i'm still a newbe   hi i'm still a newbe EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 2:12

having a hard time learning how to post. i my be doing this wrong so any positive help is appreciated.
Been in a reborn depression! for lack of a better word to describe it. (lots of things happening in my life). I want to create but feel so inadequate, although the dolls i have sold have been well received and generally no complaints, (except by a certain person who i no longer will let my babies live with). have had man requests by locals in my area to do dolls for them. I want to feel up and ready to go again.
I live in TN and hope to go to the Pigeon Forge class. Thanks for now and say a hope & a prayer for my needed uplift! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm still a newbe   hi i'm still a newbe EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 2:33

Welcome to REAL Bobbi. You have come to the right forum for positive outlooks and great learning. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm still a newbe   hi i'm still a newbe EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011 - 1:32

welcome and I am so glad you will be at the TN class, I will also and I just am excited about it. As for getting around on the forum it is really just practice and evn if you go the wrong way just keep clicking and you will soon catch on. We have a good forum and lots of ladys to help your out, I suggest that you always go the the home at the top left and you will just see every thing the forum offers. If you get lost just click on home again and thats all you have to do. Karen is great on the forum and can give you some easy tips to, so just call on her for the things you want to know about the forum. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm still a newbe   hi i'm still a newbe EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011 - 2:13

:real: nothingtoadd :real:
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm still a newbe   hi i'm still a newbe EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011 - 4:35

welcome it's great to have you here, this is a great forum and such lovely ladies bigsmile
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm still a newbe   hi i'm still a newbe EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011 - 6:47

Welcome to REAL Bobbi bigsmile

It's certainly a great place for encouragement and support wink
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm still a newbe   hi i'm still a newbe EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011 - 11:58

:real: welcome :real: .......great to have you here Bobbi and it's a wonderful place so I am sure you will enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm still a newbe   hi i'm still a newbe EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 21:04

welcome Hi Bobbi, I'm so happy you joined us. There are many helpful ladies here and I am sure you will learn very easily how to get around on the forum. :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm still a newbe   hi i'm still a newbe EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 21:11

:real: :real: :real:

Glad you have joined in. You will get the hang of the posting in short order. Looking forward to seeing your little ones

Baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm still a newbe   hi i'm still a newbe EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 21:23

Hi, Bobbi! and welcome!!! :real: I would say the best way to get around here is to start in the Cozy Lounge and just start reading some of the posts. This is a big forum with lots of information, free tutorials for members and fun contests, but it takes awhile to learm where everything is.
This is a great way to get to know the gals before the workshop in May, too!!! Just jump right in and start chatting! If you have any problems, just ask and someone will point you in the right direction. there are even tuts on here on how to post pictures and change your siggy picture. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm still a newbe   hi i'm still a newbe Empty

Back to top Go down

hi i'm still a newbe
Page 1 of 1