R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)

Go down 
+8
Cheri (craftsbycheri)
Karen
babyblossom
threads
rebecca
Lyndies*Lovies
LittlePunkins
Poppy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) Empty
PostSubject: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 1:51

Just thought I would share a few pics.. my little girl Emily is 4 today and my baby boy Taylor was 1 a couple of weeks ago.. I can't believe how time flies! They had a combined birthday back in our home town and had a great time..

Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) TJbday-1

Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) TJbday

Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) TJcake

Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) 4thbday

Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) Em4thbday

Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) Emi61111

Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmTaylorNov2011
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 2:07

clapclap clapclap clapclap

Awesome! Happy Birthday!
Beautiful babies!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 2:10

Oh I Love LOVE LOVE these pictures. It's like 'old home week' and I don't know where that phrase comes from - but it's about going back to a lovely place that you've been to before.

Taylor's hair looks like Emily's now - okay it is shorter - but now the color is the same. His face looks so much like hers too. He is so big.

I love the expression on Emily's face while she looks at the cake. What FUN! She is looking a bit older and yet so young.

And YUM two cakes!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 2:41

Oh Poppy how beautiful, I can't even believe the time but I tell you what, you are so lucky to have been blessed with these two angels, Both are the cuteist little angels I have seen in awhile, I love the good photos of each one and the cakes are precious to, little Taylor melts my heart, Emily does as well , she has that Angel glow about her that really melts my heart to, Just a Beauiful Setting all the way around. I see your face in Emily and Taylor, Thank you for sharring them with us. lilangel loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 2:50

Just wanted to say a beautiful family, angelic looking children
( I can appreciate they are not angels a lot of the time ) lol.

One lucky mummy and daddy, two very lucky children.

x

Maxina
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 5:48

Gorgeous pics Sarah! Thanks for sharing your beautiful babies! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 7:36

thankyou! ladies... when Emily was looking at the cake, we were all singing Happy Birthday to her and she had that huge grin and went bright red, it was very cute.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 10:37

They grow so fast, don't they? I remember like it was yesterday when my girls were this age. Now they have given me grandchildren this age. Enjoy every moment because time really does fly! Beautiful family, Sarah. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Cheri (craftsbycheri)
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 11:18

What beautiful little ones. Enjoy them because before you know it they will be in school and then graduating. Our youngest graduated last year. It seems like yesterday he was your little guys size.
Cheri
Back to top Go down
http://craftsbycheri.webs.com/
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 15:01

They are so cute!!!!!!my daughter turn 4 too.Thank you for sharing!!!! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 15:09

Sarah, what beautiful children you have! I loved the photos, cakes looked yummy and everyone is happy! Thanks for sharing these photos with us! happyhappy happyforyou! wave weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 19:52

thankyou! for sharing your wonderful family with us, They are gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 16:27

I don't know how I missed this. Your kids are adorable!!! They're pretty much the same distance apart age-wise as my two youngest. My youngest was born a day before my daughter's 3rd birthday. So, they always have combined parties too.

Here they are in June 2011:
Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) 14
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 17:28

That's sooo cute! Combined birthdays are great aren't they! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)   Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos) Empty

Back to top Go down

Emily and Taylor's birthdays (lots of photos)
Page 1 of 1