R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello im new here

Go down 
+7
Karen
Tinabloomfield
Ani
babyblossom
Poppy
Lynknursery
tinkiebell
11 posters
AuthorMessage
tinkiebell

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 4:23

Hello

I'm New to this, Bere with me as i have not used a dolly message bord before so not sure how they work LOL im sure i will learn.

I have been making Reborn dolls for about a year now, but i had a very small brak when i was dealing with my cancer so i have so much to learn about making the wonderful babies but i have had so much fun to. My work has improved but i need to learn lots more :)

i got in to doing this for the love i have for Dolls as a child i always wanted to make dolls, Glass dolls my grate granma Belived in me in 2005 i got a AD baby and i loved how life like she was so i went on googles and found Reborns got my 1st doll i was just amazed at how life like it was my love truned over to Passion for this art so i made my first baby from the zoe kit on march of 2010 and was Addicted to it every since i love making the dolls and enjoy chating to others who do as well :)

the babies truly give me somthing to do and mean so much to me i love to collect and to make them i hope to learn so much from many of you.

other then this i am a stay at home wife with many medical issues i have 4 angel babies in heaven i also have 7 nieces and nephews with a grate niece or nephew on its way due next summer very excited about this.

not sure what all to write about my self but would love to meet many of you

Blessings
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 4:26

Welcome to REAL. You have found the right palce to learn, Lara is an excellent teacher and lots on wonderful moderators and mentors to assist on here.
I am sure you will love the girls on here, they are a very caring bunch.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
tinkiebell

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 4:34

thank you so much for the welcome my friend told me about this message bord :)
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 4:36

welcome it's great to have you and I look forward to getting to know you better - this is a lovely forum to be a part of bigsmile
Back to top Go down
tinkiebell

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 4:40

thank you poppy it truly looks like a wonderful form to be on :) i look forward to being here and geting to know you all beter as well im in the USA so its very late here but when i get up i plan on checking out all the wonderful message bords :)
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 8:22

Welcome to REAL bigsmile

Lara's classes and e-books are fantastic and everyone here is so lovely and helpful.

Sorry to hear about your angel babies sad I have one in heaven too and 3 earth angels. My little boy is who led me to reborning. I had a lady create a look a like reborn baby of my little boy and after that had to learn to make the babies myself. Do you have any memorial babies?

Take care
Back to top Go down
Ani
Toddler
Toddler
Ani

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 8:44

A warm welcome here!! You will really enjoy and learn so much here. xx
welcome
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 21:02

welcome Hi April, Hope you enjoy it here
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 21:08

I just noticed you're in Iowa..I have two daughters in Iowa..what part are you in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 21:55

welcome :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 22:28

She is from Des Moines :)
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 3:50

welcome Hi, so glad you joined RealReborn. I know you will enjoy learning and chatting here. :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptySat 12 Nov 2011 - 12:40

Welcome to REAL. You are in the right place for support and assistance in reborning.
Hope you are better now from your cancer treatments

:real: :real: :real: :real: :real:

Baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
tinkiebell

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011 - 5:23

Hi Karen i am from Des moines iowa.

Hi tina not sure how you knew this LOL :) i am not sure if i put that on my profile i have alot to learn about using a form :)

Kym yes i have a memory baby for my son Gabriel :) i would love to have one of each of my 4 angels im so sorry about your little angel but he is looking down over you im sure our angels have meet :) we have none on earth due to my Cancer sadly we cant.

I love dolls my grate nana got me in to dolls :)
Back to top Go down
andama
Toddler
Toddler

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011 - 6:35

Nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing some of your reborn babies

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.andamagalleries.com
tinkiebell

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011 - 4:04

thanks im not sure how to post photos ? om new to all of this but i would love to share my babies with all of u i have a website :) but unsure if u can post them here ?

and thank u Aubery yes cancer treatments went ok im in remison got lots of side affects but doing ok :)
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here EmptySat 19 Nov 2011 - 1:51

I'm sorry April, but no you didnt have it in your profile hun, I know you from facebook. You may just not remember??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new here   Hello im new here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello im new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: