R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...

Go down 
+9
angelicbundles
Lynknursery
Patricia Diane
handy denise
Lara
barb
tracylh
clarianercf
Poppy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... Empty
PostSubject: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 22:29

Hi girls, well some of you may know that I have had miscarriages in the past, and my most recent was at Christmas time, well I found out on Friday that I am pregnant again :D :D I am really thrilled, but I am not getting my hopes up so much this time as I was devasted last time when I lost the pregnancy when I got to 8 weeks. I do truly hope though that this time things will go smoothly and I can give Emily a sister or brother this November...
I was wondering if there's anything risky with doing reborning when pregnant too, I don't wear gloves at all, maybe I should be? - I don't want to take any risks - I didn't even dye my hair when I was pregnant with Emily, my regrowth was terrible :lol: Thanks for letting me share my news with you all ☀
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 23:57

Ohhhh Sarah, Congratulations :cheers: :cheers: . Hope everything goes good this time.

Cristina.
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 23:58

OMG!!! Congrats!! I dont know what risks there are but I had already decided if I was to get preggo I would switch to air dry paints....Although I think some have used these same heat set paints while pg.
I might consider gloves, I never thought about that before but it does seem like somthing to think about.
I will see if I can find out anything!
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 0:33

I am so thrilled for you. I will keep you in my prayers that all goes smoothly this time. I know we've talked before about how hurt you were before. I'm sure your angels will be watching over you. Please keep us posted, it would be great to see a new baby here.

As for reborning, I honestly don't know, since there is no chance of me ever getting pregnant I've never really looked into it. Most of my painting is done with just me in the house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 5:01

Thanks ladies :D :D will keep you posted on how it all goes, just hope I can carry on with painting my babies in the meantime and might have to get out the gloves that I've had sitting in the cupboard all this time. Thanks for your well wishes, I just had to share my news with you all ❤
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 5:47

Wow congratulations Ill pray for you that everything is okay. Look after yourself Barb
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 9:12

Sarah, You will be in my prayers daily! I pray that everything goes well and that you and the baby stay safe and healthy. I am not sure about the risks of reborning, but air dry paints would be a good idea, and make sure you are painting i a well ventilated area. Stay off your feet and relax and just do nothing for 3 months!!!! I kow that is not possible, but do as little as you can. Big hugs to you, hun, and congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 15:39

Thanks so much Barb and Lara :D that's very kind of you... yes it will be a long 3 months that's for sure! My dr said yesterday that I should try and not lift my daughter so much now as she is just over 13kg, she isn't going to like that much :lol: thank you for your prayers, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 18:27

Congratulations and may God bless you with a beautiful healthy baby in November...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyWed 3 Mar 2010 - 0:16

Oh Sarah, this is wonderful news hon. I will keep you in my prayers as well. I didn't know you were having problems but maybe this time all will go well for you. The main thing I would be very careful about is the odorless thinners, even though they don't have much odor if any the toxic possibilities are still there. Ventilate the room well if you're using these, Genesis , is said to be toxic free (we hope) they don't seem to bother me. I have allergies to so many things, I did have to give up the regular Oil paints because they gave me migraine headaches so bad. Can you get an oven that can be moved out of the area you are in to bake your babies? This is a big issue with health conservationist, is breathing the air, or being in the same room where the baking is going on. I would probably switch to the Genesis Thinner if you can use that, much safer than the odorless thinners. I don't think you need to give up your hobby and the joy you get from it ..... Just be care about fumes. Surgeons, rubber gloves fit the hand tight, and you hardly know you have them on. I would say you could pick them up at a hospital supply or online. Take care Hon... :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyWed 3 Mar 2010 - 2:53

Congratulations on your news.
I do so hope things work out as hoped. As for lifting that daughter, she will learn to adjust, and quickly.
I had problems with my 3rd (last) pregnancy (21 years ago) and my younger son, 17 months at the time, was not walking, but he learnt very quickly when mum could not lift him. I was confined to bed for the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy before I delivered 5 weeks early, but children are resilient to change when necessary.

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyWed 3 Mar 2010 - 3:55

Congrats hun! How exciting! I will definitely be sending lots of prayers your way!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyWed 3 Mar 2010 - 10:17

Wishing you the best Sarah!!! I will remember you with prayer ! Please take it easy and rest!!!!! Keep us updated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyWed 3 Mar 2010 - 17:03

I wanted to say congrats again! But I agree with the others, take it easy and gets lots of rest!!
Back to top Go down
Pauline
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyWed 3 Mar 2010 - 21:18

Congratulations Sarah that is wonderful news. Do take everyone's advice just to be on the safe side :) I too pray that all goes well for you. Take care......Pauline
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyThu 4 Mar 2010 - 15:58

Thanks ladies thankyou! I appreciate all the advice and best wishes - I originally bought a table top oven when I first started reborning, but ended up using our kitchen oven when I got nervous about the temperature... I think I might dig the small oven out again, at least that way I don't need to worry about the fumes so much and can carry on with my asian baby now, yayyy. happyhappy will keep you all updated over the next few weeks
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010 - 10:20

Sarah... how exciting. We will keep you in our prayers! I know it is difficult for you, but put your faith in God. After all, he is the creator of the baby you are carrying! I would definitely stay away from fumes of all kinds and make sure you are taking folic acid. Has you Dr. mentioned any hormone tests? My SIL had trouble with miscarriages and couldn't carry a baby until the Dr. put her on progesterone. Read this article:
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:fAv8dOst5h4J:www.safemenopausesolutions.com/progesteronelevelduringpregnancy.html+maintaining+pregnancy+%22progesterone%22&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Please keep us informed.....

love and hugs,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010 - 19:21

Congratulations Sarah, I hope you have a sticky baby in there!
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010 - 20:26

Sarah, I hope everything's going OK. You will be in my prayers for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...   Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just had a positive pregnancy test on Friday...
Page 1 of 1