R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)

Go down 
+6
LittlePunkins
Karen
Lara
handy denise
Barb(ozgirl)
Doll^Lover
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Doll^Lover

Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) Empty
PostSubject: Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 7:56

Hai guys!!Nice meeting u guys :) I'm Dee From Malaysia...jusy curious is this forum only for artist??or is it open for a doll collector just like moi..?:)thanx
Back to top Go down
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 7:58

welcome
its for artists collectors and any body who wants to join hun. come on in sit down and enjoy. this is the best group of ladies youll find bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 8:16

:real: glad you found us and hope to get to know you better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 8:20

Welcome, Dee! This is a great forum for artists, sculptors, sewers, and collectors! I am sure you will enjoy the talk and close friendships here! :real:
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 8:22

:real: Dee, we like collectors!! welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 8:32

:real:

Welcome! Would love to see your collection!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/

PostSubject: Re: Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 8:37

Welcome!!! I too would love to see your collection!!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:02

Welcome Dee bigsmile
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 20:05

Glad to have you here with us Dee!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 20:11

Hi Dee, :real: you will love it here, lots to learn and chat about. welcome bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Doll^Lover

PostSubject: Aww..thanx :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 3:07

Phiieewww.....I thought this forum is only for reborn artist happyhappy ..but for those who are an artist..I fully respect u (bow my head down) I love their talents and their artistic work of art :) ...I felt soo warm and welcome by u guys..thanx:)sure...at the moment..I only have one with me..She is Emma Rose..she's my first baby :) Love her to bits!!She is all the way from Kansas :0) My mom brought her for me..(Thanx to mom) My mom lives in the U.S with her hubby..so I am lucky enuf hehe :) if it weren't of her..I wont be able to have "babies" :( u know with the postal cost and all it could cost for then the doll itself..if ya know what I meant..but then again..there's always a limit..(U know mommies will always be mommy...if u want sthing u gotta do sthing and there's always RULESS lol) so...well I have one coming (yup that means this will be the 2nd and the last time she gonna help me bring my babies to malaysia and yess this is her 2nd trip home to Malaysia) I have Ethan Raine coming ..also from the same artist who "made" Emma...she's a friend of mine...a wonderful lady from Kansas :) she did a wonderful work on Emma..anyway and any how..Ethan is from Raine kit by Michelle Fagan (if i got that right) and he will be spending Christmas with me (Next year) crybaby yes..it is a long wait but it will be all worth waiting for..:)..and another one (still in the process painting) from Libby kit and I named her Eeva Belle :) so i will have 2..(mom doesn't know about Libby...so she will blow her head off if she knew abt it..so we'll keep quite on that till she arrives with Ethan worthy ;) so I can just say it is a surprise :) bigsmile

Anyway..here are their photos :) Enjoy...Fellas new dolly friend of mine..meet my kiddies :) thankyou!

Err..ok...b4 that,...how do u uplode pics in here...??? IDK
Back to top Go down
Doll^Lover

PostSubject: Pics of Emma & Ethan   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 3:19

Emma Rose

[img]Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) 37700_14[/img]

Mommy & Emma

[img]Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) 38413_11[/img]

[img]Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) 38687_11[/img]

Feeding time :) She got all hungry after a few snaps..so gotta take a break and feed her...

[img]Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) 38850_11[/img]

Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) 40456_10

Ethan Raine

Peek ka booo!!:)

[img]Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) Baby10[/img]

[img]Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) Img_5810[/img]

Thanx for viewing..hope u guys enjoy the pics :)
Back to top Go down
michelle7
Crawler
Crawler
michelle7

PostSubject: Re: Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011 - 4:53

hello and welcome, i am new to this forum, but not new to the reborning world.
hugs michelle welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.michellesrebornbabies.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)   Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Haii!! A newbie all the way from Malaysia :)
Page 1 of 1