R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pictures my daughter took

Go down 
+4
babyblossom
threads
nightowlnursery
Poppy
8 posters
AuthorMessage

pictures my daughter took Empty
PostSubject: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptySun 18 Sep 2011 - 22:52

My oldest, shelby, she is 16. She has a real gift for the arts. Music, photography, painting, drawing, ect....

Here are some pics she took today of my youngest, skylar, and her friend...and a few other shots.
She took alot of pics and will pretty them up more...she is so good at this and I love her pics! She is entering some in a photo contest this week!

pictures my daughter took IMG_8707

pictures my daughter took IMG_8723

pictures my daughter took IMG_8725

pictures my daughter took IMG_8760

pictures my daughter took IMG_8766

pictures my daughter took IMG_8800

pictures my daughter took IMG_8802

pictures my daughter took IMG_8809

pictures my daughter took IMG_8886

pictures my daughter took IMG_8826

pictures my daughter took IMG_8827

pictures my daughter took IMG_8892
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptySun 18 Sep 2011 - 23:24

Those are amazing pics and a beautiful model! That's so nice too that Skylar is happy to model for Shelby - Shelby sure is very talented clapclap
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 0:11

She is so talented!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 4:43

Great pictures, you have two very telented daughters,
you lucky lady.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 4:44

Great pics - she is very talented indeed! wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 9:47

Thanks!! We have decided for christmas, we are getting shelby a nice SLR camera and a fancy photo program she has been begging for! Course that means we have to get her a desktop computer.....good thing hubby gets a christmas bonus! lol lol
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 10:05

Perhaps Shelby should take over photographing your reborns wink J/K!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 10:46

I actually already thought of that! lol
I was gonna take them downtown again for more pics and also take a baby with me and let her give it a try!
Who knows, she is good with the camera so she might do a world of help!
I will show yall later this week what she does...got to get a free day first! lol
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:40

Ooh can't wait to see her baby pics too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 10:00

SO far, no chance of getting pics this week! lol she has been staying after school everyday for band related stuff, tonight she will be home late, peprally, and tomorrow she will be home REALLY late, homecoming football game...lol...so maybe saturday she will get some time! lol
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 10:05

Beautiful pictures..she has talent...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011 - 1:02

Shelby does really have a good eye. And her little sister makes such a pretty model.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011 - 8:49

Thanks!
thankyou!

Gonna try to get her to get pics of a reborn friday, they dont have their football till saturday this week so friday after school is free! finally! lol
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011 - 11:10

Wow, she likes those funky angles, hu? Very cool, but I think I'm a bit dizzy!!! I need to show my oldest these pictures. Zack is taking photography in school this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011 - 12:02

Yes she does!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pictures my daughter took   pictures my daughter took Empty

Back to top Go down

pictures my daughter took
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Family Pictures-
Jump to: