R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can anyone Help me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

Can anyone Help me Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone Help me   Can anyone Help me EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 5:23

i don't know whats happened but ive just tried to buy another bogof ebooks,i put the bogof offer into the basket and asked for my books in the little message thing, but as i clicked paypal it said this has been payed for, return to merchant...so then i tried again by adding one ebook (older baby) then asking for the strawberry and cream as my free one, but once again as i got to the click paypal stage it said that it had been payed, i was just wondering if something is up with the site, as i didn't even manage to get to paypal (just to the select payment method).

sorry for the long drawn out explanation.

then i went on "my account" and its not showing up my fairy and fairy class that's already been payed for, its dissapeared it was there yesterday, im defantly in need of help

can someone please help
thanks Carol
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Can anyone Help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Help me   Can anyone Help me EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 8:51

At this point, only Lara can help you to tell you what has come through PayPal and what hasn't. She's the only one who can see that information. Sorry. sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

Can anyone Help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Help me   Can anyone Help me EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 9:11

Thanks for replying, its a bit frustrating, my class and fairy was there yesterday in the my orders bit, now they've dissapeared, and it wont let me pay for my bogof ebooks as it said they'd already been payed for, which i know they haven't as i didn't get to paypal to pay it...

im sure Lara will help sort it when she comes on x

Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Can anyone Help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Help me   Can anyone Help me EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 9:16

I can see what you ordered in the shopping cart admin, but I don't know what's gone through on paypal so we'll need Lara to figure that part out. wink Yes, I saw your kit and class in there!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Can anyone Help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Help me   Can anyone Help me EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 10:14

Your kit and class went through, and I changed your name to purple, so you know you are now in the fairy group. Your kit was ordered yesterday and Shawna shipped it to me already. $20 went through my paypal, but not through the store, I guess, as I didn't get a confirmation. Which ebooks did you want and what email should I send them to?
Email me at aiw.real@gmail.com and I'll get them right out to you.
Back to top Go down
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

Can anyone Help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Help me   Can anyone Help me EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 10:41

thanks Lara for sorting stuff out for me, sent you an email x
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Can anyone Help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Help me   Can anyone Help me EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 11:05

happyhappy happyhappy whoohoo whoohoo happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can anyone Help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Help me   Can anyone Help me Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone Help me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Store & Ordering Questions-
Jump to: