R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"?   Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"? EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 2:54

I've looked on as many sites as I could find and googled it. So far, I haven't found anyone with the name. How do you go about registering a name????
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"?   Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"? EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 9:49

There are a few sites that you need.
http://www.discoverdolls.co.uk/therebornlist/index.htm
http://www.grandmothersattic.net/rbdssi/list/
http://www.reborn-emporium.com/a.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"?   Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"? EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 9:53

If you dont find anyone with the name then you can start using it. You can go get an assumed name that way it becomes yours. Many dont do that, they just use the name they come up with.
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"?   Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"? EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 10:57

How do you get an assumed name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"?   Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"? EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 16:24

I am not sure if its the same everywhere but here we go to the tax office and talk to them. Thats where we got ours.
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"?   Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"? EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 19:29

Thanks for the info.. I'm assuming you mean your county tax office?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"?   Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"? EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 23:59

Yes, the county tax office is where I went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"?   Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have the name "Cute as a Pixie Nursery"?
Page 1 of 1