R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

information on classes

Go down 
+2
2ndchildhoodnursery
zaphy100
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

information on classes Empty
PostSubject: information on classes   information on classes EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 19:51

i was thinking of taking the Fairy class, i was wondering if it is like online tutorials, im a bit worried that if i purchase the class i will miss the information, or will it be accessible for a while so i could follow it, hope you can understand what im trying to say, thanks Carol x
Back to top Go down
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 20:04

Carol, the classes are posted one week at a time and left for the entire duration of the class, until i beleive the deadline of the contest or shortly after. You definitely have plenty of time to follow the instructions and get your baby painted. I work full time and can manage to get a baby done in the amount of time it is posted. Plus, I beleive that you get a E-Book emailed to you after the class, which is wonderful because then you have the whole thing on your computer for as long as you like.
Hope this answers your question.
Back to top Go down
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 20:09

thank you Michele x
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 8:04

Michele is right - I think you have 6 weeks to complete your baby before the contest deadline bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 8:20

Yes, each class is work at your own pace and remains up for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 9:22

Thats the news I want, can organise my life for November class, ( well hopefully ) lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: thanks...also...   information on classes EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 11:35

great that's what i was trying to ask ..if i could go at my own pace.. do you get a list before you start detailing what paints you need ect x
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 11:38

Yes, once you pay for the class, you'll be put into that class section here on this forum and approximately a month before class begins, Lara will put up a list of supplies needed for the class.
Back to top Go down
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: Fairy   information on classes EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 5:24

which fairy sculpt will we be using when we do the fairy class x
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 9:33

zaphy100 wrote:
which fairy sculpt will we be using when we do the fairy class x

http://realreborn.net/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=29
Back to top Go down
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 17:18

thanks Karen will they ship to the UK? and do you know if id have to pay customs tax on this as ive not bought from US before x
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 17:28

At this point, I have purchased all my kits for class, so when you order it, it will shipped directly from Shawna Clymer. I am not sure how she handles the value on the package. If your country makes you pay tax on items coming in from another country, then you would be responsible for that.
Back to top Go down
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 17:56

Sorry for all the frustrating questions, but from what i can gather is i buy the kit and fairy online lessons from the REAL shop, then what would happen? would i get an invoice from Shawna Clymer for postage, im a bit confused i have tried to get the fairy in the UK but it seems to be sold out, i feel like im been a bit of a pain keep asking lots of questions x
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 18:30

No, I'll invoice you for postage and you pay me, but the kit will be shipped by her. I have my own payment arrangement with Shawna, so you don't need to worry about that. bigsmile Hope that helps.
For this class, lessons will start being posted on October 1st. One lesson will be posted each day. The lessons are about 1 hour long. Once all the lessons are posted they stay up, along with a question./answer section on each lesson until November 15th. More info on the contest will come later. I like to see how everyone is doing and if we need more time, we will give more time.
And you do get an ebook of the entire class once all the lessons are posted.
Back to top Go down
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 18:42

Thank you Lara for straightening that out for me, ive not done a class before and didn't know how it all worked x
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 19:57

You can also just get a doll from the Dolls to Love collection and you can sculpt your own fairy ears(we'll go over that in the class) so you can possibly get one closer to home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: information on classes   information on classes Empty

Back to top Go down

information on classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: Class Information-
Jump to: