R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help! What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book

Go down 
+3
threads
Lynknursery
babyblossom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book Empty
PostSubject: Help! What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book   Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book EmptySat 23 Jul 2011 - 23:21

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone please tell me what brushes I will need for painting hair? I plan on buying Lara's e-book and attempting painted hair lol.

Thanks wink
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Help! What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book   Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:34

script liners in as fine as you can get, comb brushes, one of our members here (Peggy Scearce - Apple Blossum Nursery) has wonderful comb brushes and they are not expensive. te rest is basically all trial and error.
Many of us also bought nail art brushes.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Help! What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book   Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 6:48

Glad you sked Kym, I have just received the DVD, have'nt had time to
sit and look at it yet, but needed to know what brushes were needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Help! What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book   Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 8:06

The brushes you need should have been in the E book section, not in the DVD. The DVD is just going over the pencil. wink
Contact Karen if you didn't get the Ebook...I'll be away from my computer all day today. wink
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Help! What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book   Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 9:27

Yes, let me know if you didn't get the eBook download. The comb type brush I have is called a wispy brush. I removed some of the longer hairs to make them thinner so its like a bunch of super fine script liners together on one brush with a well to reserve and feed the paint down to the longer bristles. Another way to find the correct brush is to look for a fur painting brush.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Help! What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book   Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 10:00

Ditto lol. Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Help! What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book   Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 12:07

Lyn has got you covered on the brush's bigsmile when I do my hair painting I use the 3/8" brush from Peggy which is my favorite hairpainting brush and the next is the 1/2" and 1/4" and these are the best ones out there as far as I am concerned and most all will agree, they are the royal brand and you will love them and for the script liner I go with the 20/0. They are so afordable and wonderful in the hand, so I highly recommend them. I will show you a close up on the baby I used them on, you dont have to go as heavy but get the idea.

Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book Teddy6001

Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book Teddypenciledhair021-1

Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book 2011logoready[img]Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book Charer002
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book   Help!  What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! What brushes do I need to buy for Lara's hair painting e-book
Page 1 of 1