R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bethany Prototype by Helen Jalland on eBay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Bethany Prototype by Helen Jalland on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Bethany Prototype by Helen Jalland on eBay   Bethany Prototype by Helen Jalland on eBay EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 21:06

Sorry girls, wish I could figure out how to copy and paste on this iPad. Here is the auction title, Tinkerbell Reborn Baby Newborn doll by Helen Jalland- Bethany No.1 Prototype from The Cradle by Linda Murray. You will have to do a search. It has 18 hrs. to go and the bid (US dollars) is at $11,573.00 so far! Come on, place a bid! Can you imagine? Bethany turned out gorgeous but I am not sure if she is eleven thousand dollars gorgeous! I love the sculpt and the prototype is pretty adorable too! lilangel bigsmile yeseree
Back to top Go down

Bethany Prototype by Helen Jalland on eBay
Page 1 of 1