R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my youngest son and family

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

my youngest son and family Empty
PostSubject: my youngest son and family   my youngest son and family EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 22:55

I cant go into alot of detail...But I will ask for all of your heart felt prayers,,,My son is a very dark place rite now,,,and he just left for work after crying and crying to me...

He is trying for about the forth time to leave his wife....She beat him up pretty bad tonight... Oh gosh..I told him he would have to bring int he police....HAVE TO...
His 3 children watched....makes me sick..she is fine as long as she doesnt see him..He is staying here....
Just years of trouble with them.....please keep them in your prayers...

He is calling the police if she hits him again....Man he just takes it and takes it.....doesnt want to hurt her....
thanks in advance...
Joan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my youngest son and family   my youngest son and family EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 0:14

OMG! You usually hear of this coming from the man, he should call the police now, not wait. She is teaching those kids to be abusers! He needs to break the cycle!! My prayers are with them! sad
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: my youngest son and family   my youngest son and family EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 1:46

It is so hard for men to come forward when they are the ones being abused. There are shelters and support groups for women, but not very many for men. He could find support and advice on line if he can find a good group, especially if there is one in your state. He is not alone.

Joan, I will pray for him and his family, and you too! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: my youngest son and family   my youngest son and family EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 5:32

Oh Joan that is terrible! He must contact the police, for the childrens sakes at least!!!!! I will pray that everything will be ok for him and the children
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my youngest son and family   my youngest son and family EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 5:34

omg Joan....MAKE him go to the police NOW!

My big brother was in a marraige like this, it finally ended when she got her brother to go into the bedroom and offer my brother the choice of how to die...knife or metal pole :(

Thankfully someone happened to turn up and my brother got out straight away! didnt even pack any clothes, only the ones he was wearing.....DONT wait for it to happen again! It may be too late!
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: my youngest son and family   my youngest son and family EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 7:14

thank you for your prayers,,

He is staying with us for now......He feels the kids are safe.......will keep you posted and please keep the prayers coming,,I am afraid this is going to be a long haul... prayer
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: my youngest son and family   my youngest son and family EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 10:15

He's in my prayers, Joan. Please give him this link.

http://www.heart-2-heart.ca/men/page6.htm

PS She is teaching those children that abuse to their partners is okay and they will grow up and do the same thing. The cycle needs to end and they need to be removed from that situation. Without him there to take the abuse, she may turn easily on the children now.

This needs action. It is NOT going to go away on its own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: my youngest son and family   my youngest son and family EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011 - 23:31

Oh how horrible. Sounds like my in-laws. My FIL is so gentle, he wouldn't raise a finger to her, and she's got a temper! One night he went to his cousins house instead of going "home" and she called the cops on him! When he filed for divorce, she sent him to a mental hospital. somad Do what you can for your son, and make sure VERY VERY SURE that the kids are okay. His wife doesn't sound stable.

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my youngest son and family   my youngest son and family Empty

Back to top Go down

my youngest son and family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: