R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello! I am new here :o)

Go down 
+8
rebecca
audrey
Karen
Lara
sweetlilangelsnursery
bearysweethearts
Lorrie
Charity
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Charity

Hello! I am new here :o) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 16:35

Hello everybody! I am new here, my name is Charity. I live in central Iowa. I am a mom to 3 beautiful kids, my son Tucker is 12 and my 2 girls Teddie is 9 and Tess is 7. I have been reborning for a little over 2 years now. I work from home doing home daycare, so I have browsed here a few times when I have a spare minute or two. You all seem so friendly I am looking forward to "getting to know you all" :o)
Back to top Go down
Lorrie
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 16:47

Hi. Welcome to the forum. You will love it here! welcome
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 21:21

Hi, and welcome to the forum! welcome The ladies here are so helpful and friendly! Lara's classes are amazing, you will learn so much from them! Glad you are with us! happyforyou! hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 22:37

Hi! Charity, welcome to the forum. Glad you could join us. Lara's classes are wonderful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 22:39

Welcome to REAL! So glad that you found us!!! welcome Everyone here is super friendly and helpful!!! Hope you jump right on in with teh discussions!!! weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 9:37

Welcome, Charity! I have a daughter in Davenport. Glad you found us and I hope you jump right in and participate with us, as well. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 11:59

Hi Charity, Great to have you join us. Everyone here is very friendly, and I have never heard a mean word or criticism from anyone. welcome welcome welcome

baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 22:49

welcome welcome welcome

Hello! I am new here :o) 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 18:44

Hi Charity,

You have found a wonderful group of ladies, and a great place to learn (or just improve skills). Lara has some wonderful classes and everyone here is very willing to help when asked.
welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 18:48

Welcome Charity, this is a wonderful place to learn more, I too have been reborning for over 2 years but I still learn heaps form Lara's classes.
Don't be afraid to jump in on any of the discussions.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 19:56

welcome I look forward to getting to know you bigsmile
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 12:42

welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am new here :o)   Hello! I am new here :o) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! I am new here :o)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: