R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kits Needed for Winter Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Kits Needed for Winter Class Empty
PostSubject: Kits Needed for Winter Class   Kits Needed for Winter Class EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 13:07

Please choose from these kits: Audrey, Melody, Lulu, Daisy, Ginger, Tessa or Allison.
All of these kits are open eyed with an older baby newborn look, that will be great for the peaches and cream complexion we are doing this class. They are all made from Dolls to Love Netherlands vinyl, so they are all the exact same vinyl- a nice neutral color, I am sure you will like. Tessa and Allison come with a free belly plate. The other kits, you will need to purchase your belly separately. Please email me for special pricing on these kits.
babyfia07@yahoo.com

If you have not ordered your kit for class, please let me know ASAP. I am placing my order November 1st. All kit orders after that time can be placed through dollsbysandie.com. Sandie is doing a special for the class, so be sure to let her know it's for the R.E.A.L. Class if you are panning on ordering through her.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Kit order   Kits Needed for Winter Class EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009 - 10:22

Many of you have been placing your orders early. Thank you. That helps a lot to try to get organized. I am placing my order on Nov 1st. That may be a bit earlier than what we thought previously, but the only way I can get these kits at a good price is to ship TNT, and they are very slow from the Netherlands. It may take 2 weeks, hopefully not, but it may. Please get your orders in to me when you can.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Kits Needed for Winter Class   Kits Needed for Winter Class EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 11:24

I sent you all an email letting you know I was able to place an order for those who had already paid me for kits. I ordered 2 extra audrey, 1 allison and 1 Lulu. Sorry I didn't have funds to order more. If you want one of these kits, please email me at babyfia07@yahoo.com. This has to be a first come/first serve basis.

Everyone else please order your kits from dollsbysandie. She is giving a $5 discount for those in the class for the class kit.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Kits Needed for Winter Class   Kits Needed for Winter Class EmptySat 31 Oct 2009 - 20:30

Kit order has been placed. If you have not gotten your kit yet, you still have onemonth to buy them at
dollsbysandie.com
Let her know it's for my class, and you will get $5 off.
You can also get Noe from her, if you purchased the last class on PDF, and also get a discount off her already discounted price on Noe. :D
Back to top Go down
BrooklynsGram
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Things needed for class   Kits Needed for Winter Class EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 15:28

Hi Lara
Went through my things and have a couple questions. Not sure if I'm in right place. I have 43G german needles cut and uncut?10" curved hemostat,Aleens orig. tacky glue, I purchased the sets of GHSP and I don't believe they are premixed. I have Delta Ceramcoat Satin ext/Int Varnish, I have Aleens paper glaze is that same as glazing gel? I do have paints I have to order so should I order premixed paints? I do have an odorless thinner, but don't understand thinning med, thick medium. I apologize for being so new but bought alot ++++ stuff from BB I guess I really didn't realize everything. Please help. Your post said you had ordered a couple extra kits do you have any avail. I do have open eyed Aspen Rose and Honey but not belly plates. Sugestions? I also have a convection oven specific for my babies is that okay. haven't used it yet.
Hugs
Pris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits Needed for Winter Class   Kits Needed for Winter Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits Needed for Winter Class
Page 1 of 1