R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers for my husbands family

Go down 
+2
joa44
Bevy
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Prayers for my husbands family Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for my husbands family   Prayers for my husbands family EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 0:22

Remember last yr when my nephew was killed in a car wreck? Well, this morning about 1 or 2 am, my husbands 19 yr old 2'nd cousin was killed in the same location. Its a bad curve down this one road and there are wrecks alot. He just got home from a friends, he realized he left his phone in his friends car and jumped in his car and ran after him. The friend saw him coming up behind him then go off the road. When he turned and went back to check on the cousin and saw the wrecked car. He apparently lost control, hit an embankment and went airborn and slammed into a tree. Well the friend pulled the cousin from the car and called his mom. they both did CPR but couldnt save him. The mom, my husbands 1'st cousin, said he died in her arms. Its so sad! sad The dps officer says he thinks he was killed on impact, the mom says no. The dps officer also said he didnt kow how the friend got him out of the car, the car was so messed up.
My husbands family is so big that he doesnt know all of his family well, so he didnt know this cousin as much as some of the others but of course many others in the family did, including my mother-in-law.
He was also the brother to my daughters friend and a good friends with my older nephew. This kinda hit my family in all directions!
Just please pray peace and strength for the family! sad
Back to top Go down
Bevy
Toddler
Toddler
Bevy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my husbands family   Prayers for my husbands family EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 7:31

That is so sad, I will be praying for you all !!!!!
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my husbands family   Prayers for my husbands family EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 8:45

Oh that is so tragic, so sad,,, Sure will send prayers for Peace within, strength and understanding.....this poor family.......breaks your heart.......

Joan
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my husbands family   Prayers for my husbands family EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 8:58

Oh, Sarah...I am so sorry. I will be praying for the family. Prayers for my husbands family 646879
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my husbands family   Prayers for my husbands family EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 10:12

i'll be praying for your family, Sarah Beth but I think its time you start making phone calls and getting media attention to that part of the road that has claimed two lives in your family. Extra precautions need to be taken on that part of the road so no more lives are lost!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my husbands family   Prayers for my husbands family EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 11:28

sad so sorry to hear about this..... You have had a hard time lately. Praying for you and your family prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my husbands family   Prayers for my husbands family EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 13:13

Thanks ladies! I am looking into somethings to see what can be done about this road.....Its so sad that everyone knows it happens, yet no one does anything......I dont know what we can do but maybe just getting media coverage and remembering all those who have been killed there might get the ball rolling!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my husbands family   Prayers for my husbands family EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 13:18

Yes, Sarah Beth and I will also pray that the powers that be take heed and DO something!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my husbands family   Prayers for my husbands family EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 0:03

Prayers are coming your way!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my husbands family   Prayers for my husbands family Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my husbands family
Page 1 of 1