R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

About the Contest Empty
PostSubject: About the Contest   About the Contest EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 19:34

OK, I am getting ready to post the pictures, so I wanted to give you guys a heads up on how it will work, since this one is a bit different. We have 10 entries for the pencil catagory, 3 entries for the script liner, and only 2 for the comb brush. So, there are not enough entries for each to have their own contest. I was really hoping for at least 5-6 in each catagory.
So, here is what I am going to. The pencil contest will start tonight with the 10 entries that we have.
The painting (both script and comb) will start tomorrow night. That gives you until noon tomorrow, if you want to get an entry in for the script liner or the comb brush.

You will be allowed to votye once for each contest. The winner of those 2 will then have a run off!! The overall winner will recieve a logo and a free kit and class. The runner up will recieve a logo and a free class. bigsmile

Good luck, ladies!! If you have any questions, let me know now before I start posting the pics.

Oh, and by the way, all the babies are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! Well done to each one of you who have entered!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down

About the Contest
Page 1 of 1