R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, I'm new to this forum

Go down 
+5
live4trauma
angelicbundles
Lara
Second Star
heaven sent babies
9 posters
AuthorMessage
heaven sent babies
heaven sent babies

Hi, I'm new to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 20:03

Hi, my name is Kathi. I recognize a lot of you from another forum. I guess I'm too late to take a class anytime soon, but will at the first opportunity. I have been reborning for about four years now and love it!! Just recently retired from nursing and can't wait to get caught up on all the "have to's" so I can focus on doing just reborns and quilting and sewing and gardening and my horses-ya know-the fun stuff!! Thanks for having me Lara (found someone to bring me some TastyKakes-10 boxes-I'm in heaven!! Yum Yum!) Blessings to ya'll and hope your new year has started off great! Kathi :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesnowandforevernursery.com
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:11

Welcome Kathi!!! Sounds like your life is just beginning!!! WooHoo!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 0:07

Welcome to you kathi! Sounds like your having a good time already!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 9:57

Now, I didn't know you had horses. I used to ride when I was little...my mom had horses. I am so glad you joined the forum! Next class is not until March, but we have lots of fun here all the time!!!! Now, back to my morning coffee and tasty cakes!!! lol.. :P
Back to top Go down
heaven sent babies
heaven sent babies

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 14:45

Thanks for the welcome, ya'll. Glad to be here. I do have horses, Lara. If you ask DH, he will say I have too many. If you ask me, I have eight. You are welcome to come visit me and ride anytime. The fee for each ride is one box of Tasty cakes. :lol: Where do I find information on the upcoming class in March and is there still an opening? Thanks. Kathi
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesnowandforevernursery.com
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 22:02

Hi Kathi and Welcome! :D :D

Lara how in the world do you stay so trim eating Tasty Cakes! LOL :P :P I just look at sweets and the pounds just jump from the box to me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
live4trauma
Toddler
Toddler
live4trauma

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 13:22

Hi and welcome Kathi. I'm also a nurse, just entered the reborning world last fall. Have taken a couple of Lara classes, will be in the Asian Class. I wish I was retiring soon....Been doing this for 23 years now and what a toll on the body!!! feel older than I am on some days and much much older on others. lol. Debbie
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 21:59

Hi Kathi and Welcome!! Look forward to chatting and getting to know you better!! :flower: :flower:
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 23:21

Yes, there is room in the Asian class. It doesn't start for 3 weeks, so there is plenty of time to get e kit, if you don't have oe on had. There is info o my website.
I'm in the middle of redoing my site, so it may be down off and on the next day or so. If you want to email me, I can sign you up for the class that way, too.
babyfia07@yahoo.com.
And about those Tasty cakes...I'm a sucker for sugar....eat donuts, cookies...all that garbage. I guess I just have good metabolism. :lol: Running after 3 little ones doesn't hurt either! I actually used to be the general manager of an LA Weight Loss Center, so I have all these crazy tricks up my sleeve. :D
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptyThu 4 Feb 2010 - 0:03

Oooh wish I knew some of those tricks Lara :lol!:
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptyThu 4 Feb 2010 - 0:15

Oh I joined LA Weightloss ages ago and dropped 40 pounds. I didn't keep it up and of course gained it all back over the years. I did like them though! The ladies were so encouraging!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptySat 6 Feb 2010 - 1:57

Hello Kathi and welcome to the forum :D Yu are going to love it here and I would like to say we have a whole lot in common, first you like the reborn babys,sewing and gardening and also my daughter is in the medical field and delivers babys, she is a OBGYN.so she feels me in on how it works. Good to have you here. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 4:48

Quote :
... can't wait to get caught up on all the "have to's" so I can focus on doing just reborns and quilting and sewing and gardening and my horses-ya know-the fun stuff!! Kathi :bounce: :bounce:
(I haven't gotten the hang of quotes - they never have those special, different colored boxes - OH well). Gee Whiz I did it!

Don't have horses and I'm a 'wanted to be nurse', but I'm with you on the reborn, quilt, sew and garden and do fun stuff.

I'm hypogycemic so I don't eat much sugar, but I loved it that you and Lara shared a 'beloved sweet'. We can be so different and so much the same.

It is so nice to find so many who love reborning and you are a welcome new one.
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 9:14

Hi Kathi, Welcome to the forum im sure you will love it here and the classes are great.
Barb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum   Hi, I'm new to this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new to this forum
Page 1 of 1