R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My New Twin Babies!

Go down 
+5
Pauline
gerry
Lara
Lyndies*Lovies
Patricia Diane
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

My New Twin Babies! Empty
PostSubject: My New Twin Babies!   My New Twin Babies! EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 23:56

Well my "New Year" started off with getting two new babies! Well, kind of anyway..... :D
I was supprised with something I have been looking for for a long time. My husband along with our came home with two adorable little girls! They are minature "Boston Terriers" fur babies,
little sisters and they are just the cutest. I am quite busy right now with the potty training, but it is coming along nicely as these dogs are easy to train. There names are "Sophie" and Sasha" AKC registered and exactly what I have been looking for. I can't tell you how supprised I was and soooo happy, I thought I would share a picture of them with all of you. My New Twin Babies! IMG_0262-1
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: My New Twin Babies!   My New Twin Babies! EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 1:00

Adorable is right - such sweet pups and I'm happy for you.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: My New Twin Babies!   My New Twin Babies! EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 9:46

Now, there is a picture I wasn't expecting!!!! So cute...I love puppies!!!!! I'm thinking we should start a pet thread. I'd love to see everyones fur babies!!!
Back to top Go down
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

PostSubject: Re: My New Twin Babies!   My New Twin Babies! EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 12:21

oh, those two little girls are precious! I always get two dogs at a time and I think it's so nice that they have company when we're at work during the day or away from home on a trip! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Pauline
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: My New Twin Babies!   My New Twin Babies! EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 19:07

I have a black English Staffordshire Terrier who will be 13 yrs old this year. If I remember rightly they are half Boston terrier and half bull dog. Such a devoted little girl and the boss. Becoming very grey, like her owner :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Twin Babies!   My New Twin Babies! EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 22:26

Oh how cute!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jlingo
Toddler
Toddler
jlingo

PostSubject: Re: My New Twin Babies!   My New Twin Babies! EmptyFri 8 Jan 2010 - 19:05

I have 3 puppies. A Cairn Terrier (Rylie), a Mi-Ki (Pip), and a Morkie (Trixie). Trixie actually keeps the peace between Rylie and Pip.

Pip
My New Twin Babies! P1000042

Trixie
My New Twin Babies! P1000012

Rylie (Who does not like to have his picture taken)
My New Twin Babies! Dsc00007
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothersperfectbaby.com
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: My New Twin Babies!   My New Twin Babies! EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 0:54

Diane I don't know if you have had Bostons before or not but they are the best!!!!! Excellent breed!!!! I raised Bostons for 12 years!!!!!! Had a many of pups!!!!! They are so all head when they are little ones!!!!! I know you will enjoy these two so much!!!! Great looking furbabies!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
live4trauma
Toddler
Toddler
live4trauma

PostSubject: Re: My New Twin Babies!   My New Twin Babies! EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 19:45

Diane, what sweet babies....Had a boston for 15 years as a child best dog I had...Great personalities not to mention lots of energy to keep you on your toes....
Back to top Go down
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

PostSubject: Re: My New Twin Babies!   My New Twin Babies! EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 4:39

Aww... Thanks everyone for your nice post about my new fur-babies! They are growing like little
weeds and so much fun to have around. They do keep me busy most of the time but getting two sisters was perfect because they play together and what one does so the other will follow, its like having a set of twins. About the Boston Terrier, both me and my husband grew up with them and both lived to be very old yet active in life. We had one ourselves when our children were growing up and she was a jewel. Over the years we have had other other dogs, but none was quite like the Boston Terriers. They are just the best with children, playful, and full of energy yet loving and loyal. I really missed that and although we kept our son's while he was at work, I felt I wanted my own to love and cuddle. My husband bought Sophie first and brought her home, she cried so much it broke our hearts. Hubby said you know she had a sister smaller but just as cute, I wonder if she misses her that much? Soooo you guessed it the next day our daughter came to visit and she said Oh mom, Im going to call and see if the other one is still there etc!!!!! So sure enough off they go to get the other puppy, and you have never seen such a happy reunion. We were lucky because when they went to get "Sasha", the owner said someone called to see if she was still for sale 5 min. after we got her home. Some things are just meant to be I believe. Thanks again ladies for your sweet replies and Lara, thank you also for
adding a "Fur Babies" link on here , where we can share and exchange comments and pictures.

Hugs
Diane ❤
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: My new new twins   My New Twin Babies! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 16:11

Oh my gosh Diane, They are so cute and I love bull dogs, Twins this is to sweet!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Twin Babies!   My New Twin Babies! Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Twin Babies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: