R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

posting logos in profile

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandy
Toddler
Toddler
Sandy

posting logos in profile Empty
PostSubject: posting logos in profile   posting logos in profile EmptySat 26 Feb 2011 - 20:34

I found my logo...thanks Lyn thankyou!

Now how do I post it on my profile??? IDK

I have tried to copy and paste, didn't work... suggestions anyone
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: posting logos in profile   posting logos in profile EmptySat 26 Feb 2011 - 21:00

Sandy, the best thing to do is to right click and save it your computer, then upload it to phtobucket, then copy and paste the code to your siggy.
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: posting logos in profile   posting logos in profile EmptySat 26 Feb 2011 - 22:52

Thanks Lara, I replied the same thing to Sandy in the logo thread before I saw this one.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: posting logos in profile   posting logos in profile EmptySat 26 Feb 2011 - 23:41

Well, hopefully she will get one of them. Posting pictures is always confusing on these forums until you get it all figured out. Bb forum taught me all my forum stuff!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: posting logos in profile   posting logos in profile EmptySun 27 Feb 2011 - 3:11

Lara wrote:
Well, hopefully she will get one of them. Posting pictures is always confusing on these forums until you get it all figured out. Bb forum taught me all my forum stuff!

Really? I'm an old IRC and mIRC user...then phpBB came out. Yeah, been around a few forums in my day lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: posting logos in profile   posting logos in profile EmptySun 27 Feb 2011 - 4:16

Karen wrote:
Lara wrote:

Really? I'm an old IRC and mIRC user...then phpBB came out. Yeah, been around a few forums in my day lol

Now that is showing are computer age Karen. I too was a mIrc girl, ICQ before that for friends. Met my carer through ICQ and mIrc over 10 years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Sandy
Toddler
Toddler
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: posting logos in profile    posting logos in profile EmptySun 27 Feb 2011 - 12:06

I finally did it...thanks so much ladies.. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: posting logos in profile   posting logos in profile Empty

Back to top Go down

posting logos in profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: R.E.A.L. Logos-
Jump to: