R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deirdre
Toddler
Toddler
Deirdre

HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE Empty
PostSubject: HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE   HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009 - 13:25

Hi everyone, I'm Deirdre and I live in New York and have 2 grown boys who are my biggest critic.
I have been reborning for about 2 years now and love ever minute. I will be reborning the Allison
doll kit in the winter class. I'm so excited about taking this class and look forward to learning
more. Deirdre
Back to top Go down
http://morningstarrebornnursery.com/
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE   HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009 - 17:51

Welcome hon looking forward to getting to know you .. You will learn something new here Lara is a fantastic teacher... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE   HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009 - 19:45

Welcome!!!!
Lara is a great teacher and you will get plenty of tips!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE   HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009 - 22:37

Great to have you! Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing your Allison when you are finished! :D
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE   HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009 - 2:09

Welcome and we hope you have a lot of fun with the lessons!!!! Lara is wonderful !!!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE   HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009 - 5:29

Welcome to the classes, they are so much fun and lots of great tips to learn :D
Sarah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE   HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE Empty

Back to top Go down

HI EVERYONE I'M DEIRDRE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: