R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some wedding pics!

Go down 
+6
clarianercf
Lara
handy denise
sweetlilangelsnursery
Poppy
keli
10 posters
AuthorMessage
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 3:08

I had the best photographer for my wedding! She was awesome! All together I have well over 400 pictures of my wedding and not a bad one in the bunch. I'll just post a couple.
[img]Some wedding pics! Ourwedding023[/img][img]Some wedding pics! Ourwedding226-1[/img][img]Some wedding pics! Ourwedding240[/img][img]Some wedding pics! Ourwedding228[/img][img]Some wedding pics! Ourwedding246[/img][img]Some wedding pics! Ourwedding208[/img][img]Some wedding pics! Ourwedding229[/img]
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 4:06

Woweee, they are amazing photos and you look gorgeous!! I love your dress, so beautiful - you make a lovely couple wave
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 8:59

Your photographer took some beautiful pictures of the event. Your dress is gorgeous and you look beautiful. And Poppy's right you make a lovely couple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 10:02

congratulations and those pictures are great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 10:12

You look amazing!!! whoohoo weeeeee!
Congratulations!!! Wonderful pictures!!! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 10:21

Beautiful photos, and you looks gorgeous.

Cristina.
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 10:31

Congratulations!!!! happyforyou! You both look really great!
Back to top Go down
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 16:02

thankyou! I just loved my dress. I know there is a lady on here that makes geogeous baby clothes and christening gowns. But I'm not sure if I'm ready to cut my dress up yet. Like I might need to wear it somewhere. lol But if and when I get my nerve up, I'm thinking that's what I'll do with it. lookwhatimade
Back to top Go down
Forever Young Nursery
Forever Young Nursery

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Beatiful photos   Some wedding pics! EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011 - 8:06

What Beatiful photos. Love all the poses such a specail day and you look so happy :)

Kind regards bridget

www.foreveryoungnursery.co.nz

Back to top Go down
http://www.foreveryounguursery.co.nz

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011 - 8:45

Great pics!!!! Beautiful! Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011 - 13:00

Oh Keli, you are so beautiful!! Wonderful pictures, a handsome husband and a beautiful life together!! You are very blessed.

Edited to add: Please don't cut your gown up. To do so for a doll would be silly. If you have a baby or a grandbaby who is getting Christened, then I would consider cutting the gown up for it, but only for a live child. The material for making a christening gown really isn't that expensive anymore. Not nearly as expensive as a wedding gown!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lorrie
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011 - 14:28

Wow.... beautiful... love all the floral at the ceremony... beautiful dress and bride... congratulations!
Back to top Go down
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! EmptyTue 12 Apr 2011 - 11:41

thankyou! I can't believe in 2 1/2 weeks it will be a year! weeeeee! That went really fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some wedding pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some wedding pics!   Some wedding pics! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some wedding pics!
Page 1 of 1