R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning Everyone!

Go down 
+9
audrey
Poppy
Second Star
Karen
tonya575
sweetlilangelsnursery
darflynn
Lara
JanC
13 posters
AuthorMessage
JanC
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
JanC

Good Morning Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 8:30

I finally 'jumped in' here since I'm taking the Hair Painting class & I'm really looking forward to that! It's great to be here & there's so many names I recognize. I've been reborning for almost 5 years and loving every minute of it. I also sew, knit & smock under 'Zooby Designs'. My baby couture is carried on my website, online at Hunnybuns Reborn Supplies & at MacPherson's Arts. I'm just finishing a custom Buggy & have used Lara's Peaches & Cream 'tut'... she looks like a little 'peach' & I don't know how I'm going to let her go...lol IDK
Looking forward to meeting new friends and 'old'!!!

canada
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairydustbabies.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 9:25

Jan, I am so excited that you are joining us for the HP class!!! I hope you plan on sticking around on the forum after the class and hanging with us...a greatt realy group of gals..and yes, many from IRDA that you will know. I am sure everyone would love to see some of your designs in the boutique area!!! welcome
Back to top Go down
darflynn
Toddler
Toddler
darflynn

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 12:09

Hi Jan!!!

You will love it here!!!!! welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 13:20

Hi! Jan welcome I would love to see some of your designs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 13:45

Welcome great to have you with us!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 14:19

welcome Jan! Yes, please do stick around and hang with us. I don't belong to IRDA, but I won't hold that against you. wink

Would love to see your creations!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 16:23

welcome welcome welcome

I too am in the HP class and can't wait!!!! Would love to see post of your work!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 16:59

welcome welcome Great to see you here, I would love to see some of your work also... is that your Buggy in your signature? She is amazing!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
JanC
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
JanC

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyTue 11 Jan 2011 - 9:01

Thanks very much for the welcome! Great to be here! clapclap Yes, that's my Buggy in my siggie. I'm working on another custom Buggy right now & I'm really pleased with her. I used Lara's Peaches & Cream tut, just tweaking it a bit to my customer's request. But wow... her colouring turned out so pretty. I'll get some pics of some of my Zooby Designs in the boutique today.
Have a fabulous day everyone!! We're 'looking forward' to another 'snow event' here today. sad
canada
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairydustbabies.com
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyTue 11 Jan 2011 - 14:33

Welcome! This is the BEST forum around. You will learn so much even though you are an experienced reborner. I know I have!! Please show some of your designs on the Boutique section. I bet everyone would love to see them!
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyTue 11 Jan 2011 - 17:20

Jan, welcome So glad you are here! Your baby is absolutely adorable! Would love to see some of your boutique items and your babies. You'll meet a lot of new friends here. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
michelle
Toddler
Toddler
michelle

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyTue 11 Jan 2011 - 22:05

hello and welcome
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011 - 17:49

Welcome to the best reborn forum in the world whoohoo You will love everyone here! welcome
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011 - 20:08

happyforyou! Hello and welcome! you will love this forum ,some very nice and talented ladies here! wave dolly Hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Everyone!
Page 1 of 1