R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers for a friend..so sad.

Go down 
+2
bschrieber
sweetsherrie112
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Prayers for a friend..so sad. Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for a friend..so sad.   Prayers for a friend..so sad. EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 0:06

Today my friend and her family had to lay to rest her 13 yr old neice. She was upset with her parents for not letting her date a 16 yr old boy. She left a note saying this was why she was taking her own life. She did.
So sad!
I cant imagine their pain. I hope they are not blaming themselves, i know i would be. So tragic. Kids these days are so caught up in the drama!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend..so sad.   Prayers for a friend..so sad. EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 0:20

OMG that is terrible ... I hope they are able to get past there sorrow ... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend..so sad.   Prayers for a friend..so sad. EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 0:44

Oh Sarah we sure will be praying for them. Such a terrible thing to have to live through. So hard I know when my little brother was killed that is the hardest thing mom and dad ever had to live through.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend..so sad.   Prayers for a friend..so sad. EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 2:41

Ohhhh that is really sad Sarah, I will be praying for them too - isn't it scary how teenagers get so caught up with things like this - I'm not looking forward to the drama. I can't even imagine what they are going through prayer prayer

Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend..so sad.   Prayers for a friend..so sad. EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 8:35

oh so sad...........such a scary world out there.........kids today just are such a now generation...maybe we need more GOD in there prayer lives......either way such heartbreak for the family.......
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend..so sad.   Prayers for a friend..so sad. EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 9:57

Oh, no...I can't even imagine what they must be going through...that is just so tragic. I will pray for them.
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend..so sad.   Prayers for a friend..so sad. EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 10:11

prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend..so sad.   Prayers for a friend..so sad. EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 11:31

I am saddened deeply for her parents and pray for them to keep the best memories and turn to God because he listens and will give them the strength they need to hold on. May God be with them.
prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend..so sad.   Prayers for a friend..so sad. Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for a friend..so sad.
Page 1 of 1