R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why did this have to happen?

Go down 
+6
bschrieber
Lara
sweetsherrie112
sweetlilangelsnursery
tracylh
rebecca
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Why did this have to happen? Empty
PostSubject: Why did this have to happen?   Why did this have to happen? EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 12:20

Ladys I am desperate for prayer for my sister and her family, my niece was killed in a car reck two days ago and it is a horrible thing , she was 34 and was not waring her seat belt, I just pray that she had time to say a quick prayer because she never had a chance otherwise. I ask that all who read this will please just say a short prayer for Jackie her mother which is my sister, we will be picking out her cloths to ware and her casket today. Its just not going to be easy. Please pray for us all. Thank you all . thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

PostSubject: Re: Why did this have to happen?   Why did this have to happen? EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 12:33

My prayers going out to your family, especially your sister, can't imagine the heartache she must feel. I'm so sorry for your loss, I have chills from reading your post, so tragic and heartbreaking.

Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com

PostSubject: Re: Why did this have to happen?   Why did this have to happen? EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 13:55

Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss, my prayers are with ya'll!!!
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Why did this have to happen?   Why did this have to happen? EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 14:43

Rebecca, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, my prayers are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Why did this have to happen?   Why did this have to happen? EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 14:48

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry to hear this My prayers are with you and your family in this very sad time... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Why did this have to happen?   Why did this have to happen? EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 15:10

Oh, Rebecca! I am so so sorry for your loss! I do hope that she was able to get a prayer in before the accident...you just never know. It's hard to see why God allows such tragedy to happen. I hope that you will be able to use this horrific circumstance to somehow be a witness in all this. Again, I am just so sorry.....
My prayers are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: Re: Why did this have to happen?   Why did this have to happen? EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 15:20

Rebecca I am so sorry to hear such a tragic thing we will be praying for your and your family. We just never know why these things take place and can only hold each other up in prayer in times like these. I pray that God will give you a peace through this troubled times and you will be a comfort to your sister and family. God Bless
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Why did this have to happen?   Why did this have to happen? EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 16:58

Ohhh Rebecca, that is such terrible news and I feel so sad reading it - I have prayed for you and your sister and her family and will continue to do so through this sad time. Wish I could give you a big hug prayer
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Why did this have to happen?   Why did this have to happen? EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 19:32

Oh my, what tragic news...my prayers and sympathies are with you and your family!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Why did this have to happen?   Why did this have to happen? EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 2:49

How sad to lose such a young lady, I don't have words to say that equal your loss. I prayed for your sister and you as soon as I read this. Prayer comes in a moment and God knows our thoughts even before we think them. Every time your niece had a difficult moment - whatever she thought is what God knew about her and God knows her and loves her. If humans give second chances - would God give less?
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Why did this have to happen?   Why did this have to happen? EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 4:01

Rebecca, I am so sorry for your family's loss. I don't know why God takes so many people around the Holidays, especially young ones, but He has His reasons. My prayers have been sent and will continue for all of your neice's loved ones during this sad, sad time. prayer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did this have to happen?   Why did this have to happen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did this have to happen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: