R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted a silicone baby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diane
Crawler
Crawler
Diane

Wanted a silicone baby  Empty
PostSubject: Wanted a silicone baby    Wanted a silicone baby  EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 14:19

Hello ladies, it’s been a long time since I came here last. I am looking for a full silicone painted  and rooted girl that’s not too expensive and not a Minnie where it’s only 3 inches big, I would like at lest a 10 inch, on Etsy or anywhere that anyone has ordered from.
Back to top Go down
nienna
nienna

Wanted a silicone baby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted a silicone baby    Wanted a silicone baby  EmptySat 14 May 2022 - 15:51

Just saw your post.   I got my silicone baby girl from a shop on etsy called silicone snuggle baby.   the artist does a good job and she charges a fair price, and she does sales frequently.    I got my baby girl for $410, and some of her photos are under my first silicone baby topic

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SiliconeSnuggleBaby?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=868226031

Diane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Wanted a silicone baby
Page 1 of 1