R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello! Totally new to Reborns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meterr

Hello! Totally new to Reborns  Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Totally new to Reborns    Hello! Totally new to Reborns  EmptyTue 6 Apr 2021 - 3:12

Hi. I'm totally new to the reborn world. I'm having my 1st baby created right now. I'm an arty person so I'm interested in the creation of the babies and might try one myself someday. I'm here to observe and learn :)
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Totally new to Reborns    Hello! Totally new to Reborns  EmptySun 11 Apr 2021 - 18:22

Hi there!!

Well...it's pretty dead in this forum lately....everyone has jumped onto the FB bandwagon or something...there are a few of us that will pop in and out every week or so just to keep in touch.

If you haven't joined any other forums....you should check out the Bountiful Baby Forum...there are alot of people there and there is good participation!!

If I don't see you over there....I will see you around here maybe!!!

meterr likes this post

Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Totally new to Reborns    Hello! Totally new to Reborns  EmptyTue 13 Apr 2021 - 17:10

meterr wrote:
Hi. I'm totally new to the reborn world. I'm having my 1st baby created right now. I'm an arty person so I'm interested in the creation of the babies and might try one myself someday. I'm here to observe and learn :)

Welcome...Cherie is right... hardly anyone posts on here anymore. It shows that your post has had 26 views and I am the 2nd to comment. The Bountiful Baby Forum is quite active though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Totally new to Reborns    Hello! Totally new to Reborns  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Totally new to Reborns
Page 1 of 1