R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodness... it’s been Awhile!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

Goodness... it’s been Awhile! Empty
PostSubject: Goodness... it’s been Awhile!   Goodness... it’s been Awhile! EmptyMon 17 Aug 2020 - 4:59

Yes... although I was taking a break ...when I tried to come back I couldn’t get in sad

I was always logged on and TOTALLY LOST MY ID AND PASSWORD! oho

I would come back, read a few posts but couldn’t post a reply. coffee? What a year!!!

Will catch up eventually but finally started painting Silicone!! Quite the experience so far .

Hope to get back into a groove and touch base now that I’ve REMEMBERED MY INFO ! dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

Goodness... it’s been Awhile! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodness... it’s been Awhile!   Goodness... it’s been Awhile! EmptyTue 18 Aug 2020 - 8:08

Glad you finally got back in!!!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down

Goodness... it’s been Awhile!
Page 1 of 1