R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please critique my 1st video!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

Please critique my 1st video! Empty
PostSubject: Please critique my 1st video!   Please critique my 1st video! EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 18:28

Hey everyone, I made my first YouTube video! It’s all about something I call “Cuddle Baby Magic!” Warning, it’s 34 minutes long, so if you do watch it, thank you from the bottom of my heart in advance!!!

Also, if you have some time I would so appreciate critiques of this video! I definitely have things I want to do better, but I want to know what you think. Pretty please!

For example, if it’s too long, please let me know. (It went longer than I planned.) I know I need to improve picture quality. How do you feel about how I held the babies? They are dolls that I try to hold like real babies, but I think sometimes I held them more like dolls than babies. What are your thoughts? On all of the above and anything else you think of. Thank you!!!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF4CiYNX9d0

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Please critique my 1st video!   Please critique my 1st video! EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 0:19

Babies wrote:
Hey everyone, I made my first YouTube video! It’s all about something I call “Cuddle Baby Magic!” Warning, it’s 34 minutes long, so if you do watch it, thank you from the bottom of my heart in advance!!!

Also, if you have some time I would so appreciate critiques of this video! I definitely have things I want to do better, but I want to know what you think. Pretty please!

For example, if it’s too long, please let me know. (It went longer than I planned.) I know I need to improve picture quality. How do you feel about how I held the babies? They are dolls that I try to hold like real babies, but I think sometimes I held them more like dolls than babies. What are your thoughts? On all of the above and anything else you think of. Thank you!!!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF4CiYNX9d0

Hi Lisa!!!

So much fun!! Just finished watching your very first video on youtube!! wow.. nice and clear picture and you are so sweet! I have never done one myself!!

You had me laughing when you were doing the snowsuit baby.. hehehe.. talking about how hot you were and someone with a broken ac.. hehehe!!

Your love of reborning shines through. Your painting is wonderful!! I think its a fun video for people that have never had a cuddle baby before!! (like ME!! ) Loved

seeing all the different type bodies and how they looked so real once they were dressed, awesome!!

You are always striving to learn new things.. well done Lisa!! Being your very first video, i think it was awesome. You will get smoother with each one,

i could tell you were a little nervous which is to be expected.. heck.. i could never talk in front of people ever since grade school, i would get all red in the face and feel like i was choking on somthing.. LOLLLL ! hehehe

Off to sleep!! Thanks for growing and sharing your journey with us here at the forum Lisa!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Please critique my 1st video!   Please critique my 1st video! EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 13:53

I am excited for you .Making your first video .I will go check it out! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Please critique my 1st video!   Please critique my 1st video! EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 21:38

I watched the video and loved your cuddle babies. I thought it could have been shorter though. Your voice and enthusiasm were great!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Please critique my 1st video!   Please critique my 1st video! EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 0:18

Thank you so much ladies!  I was definitely nervous but it was also fun!  I'm going to make shorter videos for sure, and I have a list of things I want to get better with.  

Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Please critique my 1st video!   Please critique my 1st video! EmptyFri 18 Sep 2020 - 13:37

Lisa, your video was so cute! I loved your enthusiasm throughout the video! It's like I was right there just listening in on a great conversation. LOVE LOVE LOVE! And all the cuddle babies are adorable! Great job!! whoohoo loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please critique my 1st video!   Please critique my 1st video! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please critique my 1st video!
Page 1 of 1