R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest Empty
PostSubject: Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest   Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest EmptyThu 19 Dec 2019 - 15:06

Hi Everyoneeeeeee!!

We have some new members, so I thought I would make this post (As us oldies but goodies already know when the monthly
contest is held!)

Every month (if there are at least 3 participants) we hold an Artist of the Month Contest.  ANYONE can enter!! happyhappy happyhappy
All you need to do is private message me three clear photos (you don't need to shrink them to any size, I will prepare them so
that they are nice and clear and the size we need for the contest. Winner receives a R.E.A.L. official logo to add to any website~!

The photos needed are:                     FULL BODY, FACE, HAIR (even if bald)

So easy!! If you need any help at all, please private message me and I will help out!
Below is a link to help you learn how to use our free photo hosting right here on our forum.

http://www.realreborn.com/t9245-using-r-e-a-l-s-photo-hosting-function?highlight=photo+hosting
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest   Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest EmptyFri 20 Dec 2019 - 0:47

Oops.. got busy and not prepared to submit.. 2020 not off to a good start!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: no contest this month!   Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest EmptyFri 20 Dec 2019 - 11:10

Im sure everyone is busy with Christmas!!  Soooooooooooo no contest this month!  (i know i am.. still not done with my

shopping!!)  affraid  affraid  affraid

happyforyou!  happyforyou!  happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest   Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest EmptyTue 31 Mar 2020 - 14:10

Hi Jenny! Are contests still being held if there are enough entries?
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
MZZJAYE

PostSubject: Artist of the Month    Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 17:25

Are you still doing Artist of the Month?
If soo...where do I send photos?
Tks

Sandy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest   Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Reminder that photos due tonight by 9 PM EST for AOTM contest
Page 1 of 1