This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Underthelettuceleaf

Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn Empty
PostSubject: Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn   Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 10:56

Here is another little guy that I just finished.Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn Isaac_10
Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn Img_5810
Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn Isaac_11Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn Isaac_12
Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn Isaac_13
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn   Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 16:39

Hi and welcome to the forum,,!

What a sweet baby!!

How long have you been reborning and how many babies have you completed?

P.s.
Love your nursery name! happyhappy

Hugs,

Jenny

Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Underthelettuceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn   Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 16:57

I have been reborning for about 6 months now and have completed I would say 14 babies.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn   Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 17:17

Underthelettuceleaf wrote:
I have been reborning for about 6 months now and have completed I would say 14 babies.

Wowww, that is amazing!!! whoohoo

Hugs,

Jenny

Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn   Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn EmptySat 2 Nov 2019 - 17:51

He is so precious! He look so snuggly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn   Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn EmptyMon 11 Nov 2019 - 13:26

I hope you don't mind if I add to this, first of all this baby is beautiful! The only thing I would work on is blending the creases in the bottom of the feet. Once you apply the paint, take a sponge wedge or soft brush and wipe each crease for a more natural look. Your blushing is so nice and blended really well! Good job on this baby clapclap clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
Underthelettuceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn   Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn EmptyThu 21 Nov 2019 - 17:06

Thank you thank you for your feedback. I will try that on the next doll. It seems the little feet give me the most fits of anything and yet they are my favorite part of the baby lol. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn   Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn EmptyFri 22 Nov 2019 - 15:46

You are welcome! I love baby feet too loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn   Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn Empty

Back to top Go down

Your feedback is much appreciated as I learn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Reborn Critique-Brutal-
Jump to: