R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove

Go down 
+2
Jenny In NH
jo_lil_sugars
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove Empty
PostSubject: New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove   New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove EmptySat 15 Dec 2018 - 10:29

Cindy Musgrove has released her new Manor Elfs today!  They aren't something I would order but I know we have very talented artist that do these kind of kits on here.
New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove Beesle10

New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove Bipsey11

New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove Bipsey10
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove   New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 14:55

they are sweet lil goblins (not sure what they are), but not for me either. Love to see what someone here will do with them! <3
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove   New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 7:52

The bigger one is cute-ish....the baby ones....I just can’t quite like......I think less ear wrinkles and maybe a smoother mouth ‘transition’ might have helped with their cuteness.....it looks like she slapped a gob of play doh onto their face where their mouth goes and never smoothed it out....if that makes sense???
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove   New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove EmptyWed 26 Dec 2018 - 15:19

You are too funny!
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove   New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove EmptyTue 1 Jan 2019 - 15:50

I have already ordered two of them. I fell in love with Beesley the closed-eyed little one and I ordered the big one, I am going to surprise my mother with her. She is a big Harry Potter fan. Can't wait to see what she says! Plus I am a huge Cindy Musgrove fan. I just love her kits!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove   New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove EmptyTue 1 Jan 2019 - 15:51

Jenny In NH wrote:
they are sweet lil goblins (not sure what they are), but not for me either.  Love to see what someone here will do with them! <3

They are house elves of the Harry Potter book series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove   New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 0:22

Nope for me!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove   New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 11:37

Can't wait to see what you do with them Shannon!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove   New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 13:09

nightowlnursery wrote:
Jenny In NH wrote:
they are sweet lil goblins (not sure what they are), but not for me either.  Love to see what someone here will do with them! <3

They are house elves of the Harry Potter book series.

Ohhhhh thankyou for letting me know Shannon!!! My granddaughter (she is 24) she LOVED the

Harry Potter series!!!

Cant wait to see what you do with them!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove   New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 20:23

whoohoo happyhappy whoohoo Shannon you will do an outstanding job with these little elves!! Please share your work in progress!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove   New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove Empty

Back to top Go down

New Fanatisity Reborn Kit on pre-order by Cindy Musgrove
Page 1 of 1