This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~   Empty
PostSubject: ~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~    ~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~   EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 12:37

Hi everyoneeeeeeeeeeee!!

Just a reminder for those that want to enter, the photos for the DECEMBER AOTM Contest will be due no later than

November 19th, 9 PM EST.  Hopefully there will be a few more entries as I have already started receiving entries!!

dancingbaby  dancingbaby  dancingbaby  dancingbaby  dancingbaby  dancingbaby  dancingbaby  dancingbaby

For those of you entering for the first time, just please private message me your 3 large photos of your reborn

Photos Needed:    

. Hair/head  (no more than a bust shot)
                            .  Face (should be no more than a bust shot)
                            .  Full body

If you have any questions at all, please private message me and I will help you!

Hugs,

Jenny

~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~   Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~    ~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~   EmptyWed 14 Nov 2018 - 4:32

Thanks for running these Jenny!  worthy   I can't wait to see the babies!  happyhappy
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~    ~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~   EmptySun 18 Nov 2018 - 11:03

Babies wrote:
Thanks for running these Jenny!  worthy   I can't wait to see the babies!  happyhappy

Welcome Lisa!!! Me toooooooo!!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Hugs,

Jenny

~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~   Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~    ~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~   Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~ DECEMBER AOTM CONTEST~~~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Contests :: Artist of the Month-
Jump to: