R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak!

Go down 
+2
Jenny In NH
jo_lil_sugars
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak! Empty
PostSubject: New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak!   New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak! EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 9:17

I adore the expression!  Joanna just received the Prototypes and will be sending them to the Artists.  I'm excited to see one painted in vinyl!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak!   New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak! EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 16:11

She is so precious!!! Made me smile just looking at her!!!!
happyhappy angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler
lastingmemoriesnursery

PostSubject: Re: New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak!   New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak! EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 3:54

my hubby even pointed this one out and says he loves the face guess I will be getting one or two lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak!   New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak! EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 7:09

lastingmemoriesnursery wrote:
my hubby even pointed this one out and says he loves the face  guess I will be getting one or two lol
Please help keeping us posted just in case I miss the pre-order date! I work crazy hours.
Back to top Go down
Mary Anne
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak!   New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak! EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 11:54

Wowee, what a beauty! I had to look several times just to make sure it wasn't a real baby. The only thing stopping me is the 35 kits sitting on the shelf still waiting their turn. I have to hurry up so I can buy more beautiful kits like this one!
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak!   New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak! EmptyThu 7 Jun 2018 - 18:29

I love her! I must have this one!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak!   New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak! EmptyFri 8 Jun 2018 - 12:59

Very cute!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak!   New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak! Empty

Back to top Go down

New kit April by Joanna Kazmierczak!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Sculptor's Forums :: Sculptors Kits-
Jump to: