R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to the Forum

Go down 
+2
Babies
cherielynn09
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rebornlove91

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 20:51

Hi Im Leigh and have been reborning for almost a year. Always welcome to constructive criticism. I take it well😊 I have become addicted to reborning always looking to improve and grow and be the best I can. I have five kids to work around so reborning is a great get away and stress reliever also. Happy to join this forum🙂
New to the Forum 15135510
New to the Forum 15135511
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 8:33

Hi Leigh!!

Glad to see you here!!! Your babies are adorable!!!

New to the Forum A26362c24e1d7477624a1005f8863160e10487af
Back to top Go down
rebornlove91

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 9:42

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 14:19

Hi Leigh! I'm Lisa, I've been reborning for a couple of months, and I have six kids. I also have become addicted to reborning and find it the best stress reliever, so it sounds like we really have a lot in common! I'm so glad you are here!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
tracylynn
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
tracylynn

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 15:31

Welcome Leigh, hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do. You'll get incredible advice here and Lara's classes are excellent to learn even more about reborning.

Hugs,
Tracy

Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
rebornlove91

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 16:15

Thank you ladies! And Babies it sounds like we have quite a bit in common! Lol will enjoy looking at everyone’s babies and getting advice🙂

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 16:20

rebornlove91 wrote:
Hi Im Leigh and have been reborning for almost a year. Always welcome to constructive criticism. I take it well😊 I have become addicted to reborning always looking to improve and grow and be the best I can. I have five kids to work around so reborning is a great get away and stress reliever also. Happy to join this forum🙂

Hi Leigh! Was great talking with you in messages!! Came here to welcome you officially!! LOL

New to the Forum Welcom12

dancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbaby
Back to top Go down
rebornlove91

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 16:42

Thank you😊 seems like a lot of pleasant people here! Love it

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 16:45

rebornlove91 wrote:
Thanks for sharing your sweet babies with us, just beautiful!! <3 thankyou!
Back to top Go down
rebornlove91

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 16:52

Thank you 🙂 Realborn Ashley and twin A. Ashley was so much fun to paint!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 9:27

Welcome Leigh!!! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your babies! Hope you're ready for the holidays!!! :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down
rebornlove91

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 10:44

Just sold my last baby of the year! And finished Christmas shopping for 5 kids lol

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the Forum
Page 1 of 1