R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) Empty
PostSubject: Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:)   Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 8:25

Here is the baby I made for my son:)  I  drew on the lashes since he is young, I figured they would hold up better.  The brows are super light since I am still not great at brows.  I'm not 100% happy with the lips.  I filled up his hands and feet with BB glass beads, stuffed the limbs super full with fluff, and used plugs sealed with E6000.  The butt and head are lightly weighted with plastic pellets, so this baby is pretty light and hopefully sturdy enough.  My son is very gentle with his baby so far:)  I would love critiques to help me grow!!  Thanks!!!

Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) Img_0710

Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) Img_0711

Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) Img_0713

Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) Img_0712

Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) Img_0812

Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) Img_0811

Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) Img_0810

Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) Img_0911

Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) Img_0912
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:)   Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 12:35

First of all he is just beautiful!! Love your skintone.  happyhappy  It may be your camera but some of the pictures are coming across very light. If it is your camera you may not need anything I suggested LOL... I would add a little more blushing, maybe some undertones in the ears and palms of hands. I would put some pinkish tones in your little ceases in the face around the rim of the eyes and nose and indent under the nose. Your lips are the perfect shade. IMO. Maybe in the future for your next baby make your mottle slightly darker you would get a little more depth. You might try adding some type of matte to help reduce some of the shine. You do beautiful work for a beginner! .

Last edited by bearysweethearts on Fri 1 Dec 2017 - 12:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:)   Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 12:52

Wow, you are doing a great job! You have a delicate touch, he is beautiful, I also think his mouth looks perfect. And-- what bearysweethearts (Kathy) said!

clapclap
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:)   Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 5:26

Thank you bearysweethearts and Jenny! I especially appreciate the suggestions, I'm writing them down and will for sure work on those things! This will help me to (hopefully!) get better at reborning, thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:)   Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 21:38

clapclap clapclap you have done a wonderful job! The more you make, the bolder you will get on your coloring. I agree about the blushing, it is very soft and you could make it darker. The fingertips and bottom of the feet could also be somewhat darker but he looks awesome! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:)   Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) EmptySun 10 Dec 2017 - 16:13

Thank you for the compliments and critique Jo, I really appreciate it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:)   Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Natalie (now Thomas) Pleas critique:)
Page 1 of 1