R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Good Day for a Monday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

A Good Day for a Monday Empty
PostSubject: A Good Day for a Monday   A Good Day for a Monday EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 17:20

It is  Monday. The day has been pretty good.  I made a peanut butter pie for a friend, got dinner all set. I have 2 meetings tonight. I just hope we can get home at a descent time tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day for a Monday   A Good Day for a Monday EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 17:32

Ohhhh..peanut butter pie sounds YUMMY!!!!

I have had a semi-productive day too....left the house at 7 am....headed for Rural King and Walmart. I had to get chicken feed, pine shavings
and dog supplies.....got home about 10....sprayed the weeds around the front of the house and sidewalks.....

Distributed various chicken and dog stuff (my son and I take turns buying...so I had to deliver his to him....but he only lives next door....
had a bite of lunch...then started painting hair on my Noa, nails on Atticus and Denver Rose.

Crocheting in between on an outfit for Atticus.....

It's 4:30 now...so I am winding down........ wink
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day for a Monday   A Good Day for a Monday EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 17:59

You have had a good productive day. The peanut butter pie is delicious. Very rich..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day for a Monday   A Good Day for a Monday EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 18:33

welllllllllllllllllll after listening to what you two ladies did today ....... im not EVEN gonna mention what i accomplished today!!! WHEW !! Im exhausted
just READING what y'all did!!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day for a Monday   A Good Day for a Monday Empty

Back to top Go down

A Good Day for a Monday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: