R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning ladies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Good Morning ladies Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning ladies   Good Morning ladies EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 3:29

its the 20th July already - where does the time go if anyone know tell me please.

I have been busy reborning over the last 5 weeks, completed two kits, a Nina and a Saskia
pleased with how they turned out.

Sewing little outfits for my next show, just about to go cut some out as I have the day
free so can sew most of it, until about 3, when its my reading time, until five, then our meal
which today is chicken curry already prepared and in the fridge will go in the oven about 2pm 
the it will be doing a little crochet, can't do the hours I used to as shoulder is so painful after
and hour or so.  Watching TV at the same time.

We also had a little break away on the 4th July, but came home on the 6th as could not stay
there any longer, bed was like concrete, tiny little window in room, baking hot too.  As we are
not having our usual month in the South of France, as I can no longer travel due to the pains
in back and legs, so uncomfortable, used to take two and a half days to get there then same
again to get home, I no longer fly.    We have a little break every month, sometimes two.

Hope you are all enjoying life and that its kind to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Yes, thats so true, time waits for no wo-man! :)   Good Morning ladies EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 13:55

Wow Maxina I dont know how you do it all!!! You do more in a day than i do in a week!!!

It must be so rewarding to see all the beautiful creations come to life!!! You make gorgeous outtits!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning ladies   Good Morning ladies EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 3:48

Jenny In NH wrote:
Wow Maxina I dont know how you do it all!!! You do more in a day than i do in a week!!!

It must be so rewarding to see all the beautiful creations come to life!!!  You make gorgeous outtits!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
I think the older I get the more I do, don't want to wast a single moment.   Having said that I have always been a busy person, I have so many ideas running through my head, probably why I don't sleep well lol.

I am making " tops and tails " at the moment couple of plain ones but now going to do some fancies ones.
We are off on another little break this afternoon, just until Saturday, so no work done, think hubby keeps taking these little breaks so I don't do any work, he find it hard to understand when I say I find craft work relaxing, he thinks relaxing is sitting there doing nothing or next to nothing, that I find boring lol.  would no do for us all to be the same though would it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning ladies   Good Morning ladies EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 7:46

That's exactly how my hubby feels....my "me" time is making babies, sewing, crocheting, bible journaling, sketching and painting.....he thinks I 'wear myself out' because I love to be busy!!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Susan
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning ladies   Good Morning ladies EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 13:11

cherielynn09 wrote:
That's exactly how my hubby feels....my "me" time is making babies, sewing, crocheting, bible journaling, sketching and painting.....he thinks I 'wear myself out' because I love to be busy!!!! bigsmile

That sounds like one of my own days--every single part!
Back to top Go down
Susan
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning ladies   Good Morning ladies EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 13:16

Can I come over for some chicken curry? Hubby doesn't like curry and I feel deprived! I bet it smells wonderful over there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning ladies   Good Morning ladies Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning ladies
Page 1 of 1