R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daisy Brown painted kit for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

Daisy Brown painted kit for sale Empty
PostSubject: Daisy Brown painted kit for sale   Daisy Brown painted kit for sale EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 23:05

I have to give up on her .. I won't have time to finish all the babies I wanted for ROSE doll show .. I still have other 5 heads to finish rooting .. So my lost is your gain .. She is partially rooted with Deta Dawn mohair .. I will send some to finish her rooting ..
She was painted with GHPS and has skin texture ..
She has all the details , veins, fine capillaries, undertones , mottling ...
She will come with her body , an outfit , stuffed animal, some hair and a blanket ..( no assembled )
I just want her gone , so I ll focus on the other babies .. Get her before I give up ..
I am asking only $200 shipped in US

Daisy Brown painted kit for sale IMG_5659_1

Daisy Brown painted kit for sale IMG_5661

Daisy Brown painted kit for sale IMG_5666

Daisy Brown painted kit for sale IMG_5668

Daisy Brown painted kit for sale IMG_5664
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Katie
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Daisy Brown painted kit for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy Brown painted kit for sale   Daisy Brown painted kit for sale EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 16:34

Beautiful babe! BOL with her sale!
Back to top Go down

Daisy Brown painted kit for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: For Sale/Trade-
Jump to: