R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bearysweethearts

Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read Empty
PostSubject: Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 23:36

Hey Everyone!!    

Just putting feelers out to see how many people are interested in taking the Santa & Elf Class that I will be teaching in  Nov.  It will be a fun class and you will have a great Santa, Mrs. Claus or Elf for the holidays!!

The reason I am asking now, is so that people will have time to get their Santa kits ahead of time, in case some stores run out of them if you wait too close to the actual class date to purchase them. That way you can just relax and know you have your kits ready when the class starts.

Also, The very first person to join the Santa class will receive a FREE sold out BB Mrs. Claus kit  whoohoo Which is one of the same Kits I will be using.  AND.. The next 8 ladies signing up for the Santa class will receive a FREE Elf/fairy kit to use for their Elf.  whoohoo
There will be a Christmas contest at the end of the class with 1st and 2nd place winning prizes and beautiful Logo's! After the class is completed you will receive your class Ebook.

We will be making a Santa ,Mrs Claus, And a little Elf.
You can make yours and Olde World Santa, Traditional Santa or Father Christmas. You may just want to make an old man or old woman {grandparent dolls}.

I will be making a little girl Winter Wonderland Elf  with some painted designs added {optional }

Here is where you can also purchase the Old man/woman kits and wigs which can be used as Santa or Mrs. Claus .

http://www.secristdolls.com/inc/sdetail/82569
http://www.secristdolls.com/inc/sdetail/82568
http://www.secristdolls.com/inc/sdetail/69981
http://www.dollrepairparts.com/proddetail.php?prod=1.1.1275
http://www.dollrepairparts.com/proddetail.php?prod=1.1.1493-TALW143

If anyone else knows of any other stores that are selling the Santa kits, PLEASE let us know.

Thanks Ladies, I'm looking forward to teaching this fun Class!! happyhappy  whoohoo  happyhappy   Kathy

UPDATE....
NOTE TO EVERYONE PLANNING TO TAKE THE SANTA/ELF CLASS
 It is very important that if you plan on taking the class, to please let me know so that I can order your FREE elf/fairy  kit for the class ASAP.  If we wait till the last minute, I may not be able to find them anymore and the kits I do have will be
given out to those that already let me know they intended to take the class ahead of time. (if you have already told me, you are all set and I have your
free elf kit! )   I still have kits available as of now.

I don't want to disappoint anyone and want everything to run smoothly, so I really need  to know how many kits to purchase while they are still available.  

Thanks so much ladies!! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

Last edited by bearysweethearts on Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 18:02; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 10:11

Whoo hoo!!!! whoohoo You are awesome, Kathy! I'm so excited about this class!!!!! Feel free to post in facebook doll groups, as well!! can't wait to see your finished Santa and elf!!!!
happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 10:12

Here's the link for the class:
http://www.realrebornstore.com/product-p/ees-class.htm
Back to top Go down
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 23:07

I'm signed up bigsmile whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 9:56

WOW!!!! Great deals Kathy!!! Gonna be a fun class!!!

whoohoowhoohoowhoohoowhoohoowhoohoowhoohoo
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 10:40

Great opportunity to take a class with a free kit! Winner of the contest will get another free kit!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: UPDATE   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 11:21

Thanks for the update Kathy!! Wow!!! Great deal - free elf kit!! whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo

pm'd ya!!
happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read EmptySun 10 Sep 2017 - 19:41

This is going to be a great class!!!!  whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 21:43

Yes, we are getting lots of excitement for this class now! I LOVE IT!!!!  whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read EmptyWed 25 Oct 2017 - 17:23

whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

PostSubject: Re: Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read EmptyWed 25 Oct 2017 - 17:27

Signed up thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 10:00

joyce_angel wrote:
Signed up thankyou!

YayYYYY

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read   Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit!  update Please read Empty

Back to top Go down

Santa/Elf class, Join and recieve a FREE kit! update Please read
Page 1 of 1