R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi New here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Estelle85

Hi New here Empty
PostSubject: Hi New here   Hi New here EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 11:00

My name is Estelle, my nursery name is Estelle's Babies.  I have no idea how to work this forum lol.  I don't know if my first post is up so here I go again!  I started in January 2017.
Back to top Go down

Hi New here Empty
PostSubject: Hi, welcome to real!   Hi New here EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 13:04

hi I hope that you like it here, I was new not long ago also bigsmile :real:
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Hi New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New here   Hi New here EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 14:10

Estelle85 wrote:
My name is Estelle, my nursery name is Estelle's Babies.  I have no idea how to work this forum lol.  I don't know if my first post is up so here I go again!  I started in January 2017.
Hi Estelle!!

Welcome to REAL forum!! Just take your time and look around.  Make sure if you are going to respond to a post, check the date (we have lots of posts from many
years ago!!). It took me a while to find my way when I first joined too!!

If you want to see what are the recent topics you can click on :    HOME PAGE.......... then click on ........... PORTAL.......... you will go to a page with a scrolling section on the LEFT side of the page (TITLE is RECENT TOPICS) - just let go of your mouse (if you keep moving your mouse the scrolling will not load) and wait for it to begin scrolling - then you will see some of the most recent posts links for you to click on!

Another place you can  go to:  Click HOME PAGE (top area )  and scroll down to COZY LOUNGE - you can click there to see a lot of current topics/posts too!

Last but not least.. hehehe........ HOME PAGE........ scroll all the way down to the bottom RIGHT and click on TODAY's ACTIVE TOPICS.

Another note: if you have asked a question and wanting a pretty quick answer, , don't forget to "refresh" the page as some one might be on-line here in the
forum and has already answered your question, but you wont see it unless you "refresh" the page. Also there is a section up top "You have no new messages" or it might say "you have 1 new message" - here is where you can send/receive private messages. You can also SEND private messages by just clicking on anyones post where it has the little MP button near the lower left corner of their post - it will automatically fill in the forum member's name for you.

If you have any specific questions we will do our best to answer them for you!! We have lots of helpful memebers and staff.  I try to check this forum at least twice a day! :)

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

hugsssssssssssssss and welcome!!!

Hi New here Welcom18

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Fri 19 May 2017 - 18:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Estelle85

Hi New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New here   Hi New here EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 14:35

Thanks Sarah and Jenny!!! I am trying. I get a little confused but I have managed to see some things. I am glad to be here and thank you for trying to help me!!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Hi New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New here   Hi New here EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 16:51

Hi Estelle, Welcome to REAL! welcome  Glad you could join us, look around and let us know if you need anything. Looking forward to seeing some of your babies!  happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Estelle85

Hi New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New here   Hi New here EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 17:32

HI Kathy. Is there a way to reply to a single comment or do they just add on to the last?
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Hi New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New here   Hi New here EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 18:34

Estelle85 wrote:
HI Kathy.  Is there a way to reply to a single comment or do they just add on to the last?
Hi Estelle!!

If you want to answer a specific poster, just click on "QUOTE" inside their post and it will copy and paste what they said in your new

post text box. You just type your response below the yellow pasted quote in the WHITE area.  Then that person will see  what you wrote in response to what they personally said (if they are following that subject).  And yes, it will show up at the very bottom of all the previous posts - no way to put it right after a particular persons post.

Otherwise you can always private message that person to be sure they see your comments sooner!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New here   Hi New here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi New here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: