R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New job for me!!!!!

Go down 
+6
threads
Mary Anne
Dad
pia46
Jenny In NH
Lara
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

New job for me!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! EmptyTue 2 May 2017 - 16:47

Yes, I know...AGAIN!!!!! But hopefully this will be the last. I am so tired of the clothing retail and the running around all day and staying up till 11 pm on weekends. It's been a rough couple of years trying to find something that is the right fit for me. Well, I was just hired last week as the manager for Massage Envy!

For those of you that don't know what that is, it's a franchise that does total body care, including massages and facials, including microdermabrasion...very cool! I'm super excited, as I get my own store, so I do get to set my hours, as I will be in charge of the scheduling. Although, as the manager, that does mean I need to be there weekends, since they are the busiest. BUT, I won't have to work as many nights because peek time is 10-6, so that's usually when I'll be working, so that means more time at home with the kids. John will be glas that I can take them to dance some nights now, maybe!!! (He's a great dance dad!!!)

Anyway, this will mean more hours, as it's about 45 hours a week, but at least it's more money and better hours and less time running around on my feet all day. My first day is Monday. I have been training at home, while still working my job this past week. It's been crazy!!!!!. If anyone is a member of ME, I'd love to hear about it. I've actually never been there, as I'm not a fan of massages, so this is all new to me!!!

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! EmptyTue 2 May 2017 - 17:15

Wow!! Sounds amazing!!! Hope you get some free benees too!! Woot!! Im sure you will be great at it!

I just googled ME and found a location about 20 minutes from me. I never knew it was there at the mall.  I will have to tell my friends as some of them

love to get all kinds of body care/pampering to feel like a princess!!!

whoohoowhoohoowhoohoowhoohoowhoohoowhoohoo
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! EmptyTue 2 May 2017 - 22:16

Hope this works into your schedule better than retail!
Back to top Go down
Dad

PostSubject: Re: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 6:44

The location is too far for me, and I doubt if ME will meet my needs. Yet my congratulations, Lara. I hope it will work well.
Back to top Go down
Mary Anne
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 9:08

Congratulations, Lara! I know every job has its challenges, but with your organizational skills I'm sure you'll be a great asset to them. I hope it works out well for you, too - sometimes I'm amazed at how much you juggle and still stay upright! Good luck next week.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! EmptySun 7 May 2017 - 4:26

I hope all goes well for you tomorrow, less hours is always good.

I have monthly pedicure, manicure and massage, love all treatment, can't have too
many facials though as allergic to all the stuff they seem to use, even the stuff that
says for extra sensitive skin.   Waxing done as and when needed.  i started young
and people say I look years younger then I actually am, so put it down to the pampering
I have had over the years
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! EmptySun 7 May 2017 - 11:52

I'm excited to start tomorrow! I get my first massage and facial tomorrow for free at the end of the day, too! An hour for each! Wow! I will enjoy the free extras.
Back to top Go down
tracid
tracid

PostSubject: Re: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! EmptySun 7 May 2017 - 14:37

That is awesome! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
http://www.londondollshow.com
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 15:57

CONGRATS on your new job Lara...hope you like it and I KNOW
you will like being home evenings with your family!!!
Back to top Go down
SweetLittleCherryBlooms
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
SweetLittleCherryBlooms

PostSubject: Re: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 22:24

Congrats, Lara!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 9:38

So far, so good! The free massages are definitely a plus!!! Maybe I can finally get rid of these migraines!!!
Back to top Go down
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

PostSubject: Re: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 20:25

Congratulations Lara! I am sure the massages are a plus! Hope they help with the migranes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New job for me!!!!!   New job for me!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New job for me!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: