R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

itsssssssssssss raining again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

itsssssssssssss raining again Empty
PostSubject: itsssssssssssss raining again   itsssssssssssss raining again EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 20:21

wow been raining for three days ..... enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh already!!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 15:20; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: All set!!   itsssssssssssss raining again EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 8:56

Contest is a go, will post tonight after we have hubbies birthday cake!!!

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 7:37; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SweetLittleCherryBlooms
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
SweetLittleCherryBlooms

PostSubject: Re: itsssssssssssss raining again   itsssssssssssss raining again EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 0:42

Hope there is a good turnout!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: itsssssssssssss raining again   itsssssssssssss raining again EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 13:28

happyhappy
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: itsssssssssssss raining again   itsssssssssssss raining again EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 15:22

same here in UK, we have rain for several days but also sunny spells but is sure is chilly still have the heating on, boiler packed up Monday night, out of the loft came the electric fire kept for such emergencies.  guy came 4pm Tuesday night and another new pump has been fitted another £400 GBP only had a new pump 4 years ago same month.   He could not explain it all unfortunately, but we are warm again thats the main thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: itsssssssssssss raining again   itsssssssssssss raining again EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 18:03

threads wrote:
same here in UK, we have rain for several days but also sunny spells but is sure is chilly still have the heating on, boiler packed up Monday night, out of the loft came the electric fire kept for such emergencies.  guy came 4pm Tuesday night and another new pump has been fitted another £400 GBP only had a new pump 4 years ago same month.   He could not explain it all unfortunately, but we are warm again thats the main thing
wow I guess I better not complain!!  Glad you are safe and warm!! Things are just not made as well as the good old days, things just don't seem to last as long anymore!  !! We just got a wood stove in 2016, but the wood n things are all put away till November 2017!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: itsssssssssssss raining again   itsssssssssssss raining again EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 14:52

To put things in perspective for you all ... (and to whine a little) ... we typically have about 17" of rain in the winter season. This year we have had over 38". While we have not actually had any flooding in the house, our ground water is at the surface. Which means our septic tank is being filled with ground water. Last month we had it pumped twice in 3 days ($800 each time) and at that point we stopped using water in the house.

What that means is:
1) We have a lovely green porta potty on the side of the garage now.
2) We go into town to our daughters house to take showers.
3) We eat off of paper plates things we have nuked or we eat out.
4) We've had to go to a laundromat for the first time in almost 40+ years.
5) We've been doing this now for 3 wks with the prospect of another 2-3 wks if we're lucky and it doesn't rain anymore ... at all.

Can I just say I'm way too old to appreciate this pioneer way of living? crybaby lol crybaby
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: itsssssssssssss raining again   itsssssssssssss raining again EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 22:24

SharonR wrote:
To put things in perspective for you all ... (and to whine a little) ... we typically have about 17" of rain in the winter season. This year we have had over 38". While we have not actually had any flooding in the house, our ground water is at the surface. Which means our septic tank is being filled with ground water. Last month we had it pumped twice in 3 days ($800 each time) and at that point we stopped using water in the house.

What that means is:
1) We have a lovely green porta potty on the side of the garage now.
2) We go into town to our daughters house to take showers.
3) We eat off of paper plates things we have nuked or we eat out.
4) We've had to go to a laundromat for the first time in almost 40+ years.
5) We've been doing this now for 3 wks with the prospect of another 2-3 wks if we're lucky and it doesn't rain anymore ... at all.

Can I just say I'm way too old to appreciate this pioneer way of living? crybaby lol crybaby
Oh my gosh, Sharon!!! That is terrible!!!  ((((((((((HUGS ))))))))))))))))))).

Hope things turn around quickly for you and your loved ones!!  I don't blame you, I am NOT a pioneer
woman either!! affraid affraid

For once in my life I am speechless  sad

We were in a servere drought last year, our well went dry but only lasted for a few days.  Now we are only in  a moderate drought, so I am the
last one to complain about the rain.  This post actually started cuz I was trying to erase my post about the contest getting up n ready LOL

But I am glad I did as I wouldn't have known to add you in my prayers that things get back to normal ASAP for you!!!  prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer

(((((((hugs )))))))))))

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: itsssssssssssss raining again   itsssssssssssss raining again EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 1:59

Thanks Jenny! It really has been a rough time for us. We've had so much heaped on us in the last 2 months that some days it's really hard to remember the blessings we do have ... and that in the bigger scheme of things we certainly aren't the worst off.

It does make it a challenge when someone asks how I'm doing. My standard answer lately has been "You don't want to know." kuckoo-crazy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: How are things Sharon   itsssssssssssss raining again EmptyWed 28 Jun 2017 - 8:50

Thinking of you last night cuz of the rain and it reminded me of you.

I hope and pray all is well for you and your family.

angelsmiley
loveyou!

Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: itsssssssssssss raining again   itsssssssssssss raining again EmptySun 2 Jul 2017 - 16:02

We are back to "normal" after Howard and our son inlaw spent 2-3 days with a tractor replacing the pipes in our leech field. While they were doing that they increased the length to hopefully insure we never have this problem again!

Sometimes I feel like my life is the one others point to and say ... "See ... it could be a lot worse!!"

lol lol
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: itsssssssssssss raining again   itsssssssssssss raining again EmptyThu 6 Jul 2017 - 23:21

SharonR wrote:
We are back to "normal" after Howard and our son inlaw spent 2-3 days with a tractor replacing the pipes in  our leech field. While they were doing that they increased the length to hopefully insure we never have this problem again!

Sometimes I feel like my life is the one others point to and say ... "See ... it could be a lot worse!!"

lol lol

So glad things are getting better for you Sharon!! Hopefully the new and improved and longer leechfield does the trick going forward!!!

You always can make me smile, even when you are struggling with these

life altering events!!  

Hope things are always looking up from here on in!!!

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: itsssssssssssss raining again   itsssssssssssss raining again Empty

Back to top Go down

itsssssssssssss raining again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: