R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!! Empty
PostSubject: Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!!   Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!! EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 8:12

First time for trying rooted brows...and boy
were they an EXPERIENCE!!!!! bigsmile

Wish I would've practiced on an old head before I just jumped in
cold turkey....but...oh well......live and learn!!!! lol

Hope you enjoy her pix!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cheries-Little-Blessings-Reborn-Doll-SO-SWEET-Baby-Girl-GRETA-Andrea-Arcello-/292062413789?hash=item440046c3dd:g:hXAAAOSwuLZY0Gj2
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!!   Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!! EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 8:46

She is stunning!!!!! The eyebrows are great!!! Very well done! I have tried the rooting myself, and I agree they are a bit tricky and maybe a bit better suited for toddlers as they do come out thicker then newborn fine brows. I wouldn't mind giving it another go! I think collectors will love it though!!! She is simly to die for as all your work is!!! bigsmile clapclap
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!!   Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!! EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 13:02

AWWW....Thank you Lara!!! I don't know...now that I've gotten a few of the bugs worked out...I may give it a go again on Mattia!!

Painting is hard....but at least when they are on there ...they don't move around!!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!!   Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!! EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 14:40

I love her!!! Your rooted eyebrows are perfection!!!  BOL with her auction, she is just beautiful!!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!!   Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!! EmptyMon 1 May 2017 - 2:35

Congrats on her sale Cherie, she is adorbs!   wave
Back to top Go down
Norry Otte
Toddler
Toddler
Norry Otte

PostSubject: Re: Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!!   Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!! EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 9:57

beautiful
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairyrebornnursery.co.za
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!!   Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greta Arcello done and on Ebay!!
Page 1 of 1