R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adding dimension to eyebrows?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary Anne
Crawler
Crawler

Adding dimension to eyebrows? Empty
PostSubject: Adding dimension to eyebrows?   Adding dimension to eyebrows? EmptyMon 20 Mar 2017 - 15:17

I finally worked up the courage to attempt eye brows on my first reborn this week (eh, could be worse, hopefully will continue to get better!). I would like to add dimension to them, and have a couple of questions - any suggestions on what medium to use, and should I seal before adding the dimension or afterward?  Many thanks
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Adding dimension to eyebrows?   Adding dimension to eyebrows? EmptyMon 20 Mar 2017 - 17:41

maepetty wrote:
I finally worked up the courage to attempt eye brows on my first reborn this week (eh, could be worse, hopefully will continue to get better!). I would like to add dimension to them, and have a couple of questions - any suggestions on what medium to use, and should I seal before adding the dimension or afterward?  Many thanks

Hello!! Yay for working up the courage to do those eyebrows!!  Are you using Air Dry Paints or Genesis Paints?

(anyone else please feel free to jump in!!!) :)
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Adding dimension to eyebrows?   Adding dimension to eyebrows? EmptyMon 20 Mar 2017 - 19:29

UGGG!!  brows
If using your GHSP

You can also make brows appear to have more depth by adding lighter shades as a highlight using very small brush strokes into your darker tones.

To add texture to your brows mix 1:1 ratio of thinning medium and matte varnish. I take a toothpick and draw small lines in the varnish which will create small hairs with a textured effect.
Back to top Go down
Mary Anne
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Adding dimension to eyebrows?   Adding dimension to eyebrows? EmptyMon 20 Mar 2017 - 20:42

Thanks for the info, bearysweethearts! I'll have to play around with the highlights.

Sorry about the lack of info Jenny...Duh! I'm using GHSP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding dimension to eyebrows?   Adding dimension to eyebrows? Empty

Back to top Go down

Adding dimension to eyebrows?
Page 1 of 1