R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my favorite paint-holder pallette

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

my favorite paint-holder pallette Empty
PostSubject: my favorite paint-holder pallette   my favorite paint-holder pallette EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 23:15

I am sure that everyone has their own methods, and for the really experienced you probably don't need it either, but I thought i would share it with everyone anyways as I never feel like I can contribute anything, but I just love using  this for mixing my paints in" my pallette"!!  It has 16 wells and I don't have to clean out my wells to make room for a new color,  for an on-line class, which sometimes may take up more wells than my regular palette can hold.  

Each "egg" well is the perfect size so you can mix without it spilling over the edges into the next color well and also my regular palette doesn't hold enough mix in a single well for a double mix for when you are going to do a wash that includes a belly plate. (I always seem to run out of the mix when I have to do a torso or full belly plate).

my favorite paint-holder pallette Egg_ho10

Its made out of dishwasher safe porcelain, I got mine at target:

http://www.target.com/p/threshold-ceramic-egg-platter-white/-/A-14172064

loveyou!

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Thu 22 Dec 2016 - 23:40; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: my favorite paint-holder pallette   my favorite paint-holder pallette EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 4:51

My favorite palette is make by jack richeson it's porcelain and the wells are a very good size.
I purchased mine from amazon. They were under $20 each and have a cover.

my favorite paint-holder pallette Img_0610
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: my favorite paint-holder pallette   my favorite paint-holder pallette EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 7:15

Tiffeny wrote:
My favorite palette is make by jack richeson it's porcelain and the wells are a very good size.
I purchased mine from amazon. They were under $20 each and have a cover.

my favorite paint-holder pallette Img_0610

O0o0o That's a nice one too, thanks for sharing Tiffeny!!!

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: my favorite paint-holder pallette   my favorite paint-holder pallette EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 23:12

Clever!!!!

I have that same one, Tiffeny!!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: my favorite paint-holder pallette   my favorite paint-holder pallette EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 2:13

I'm going to get one of those .I broke mine a while back and couldn't find anything like those. Thanks ladies!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: my favorite paint-holder pallette   my favorite paint-holder pallette EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 6:17

I mix mine up in little jam jars you pick up when out having teacakes and coffee, plus I have some
nice little dishes I also use. I broke my egg cup one and never bothered to replace it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: my favorite paint-holder pallette   my favorite paint-holder pallette EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 23:14

threads wrote:
I mix mine up in little jam jars you pick up when out having teacakes and coffee, plus I have some
nice little dishes I also use.   I broke my egg cup one and never bothered to replace it.

Ohh that's a great idea too Maxina.. then you have covers which will help the washes to last!!

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: my favorite paint-holder pallette   my favorite paint-holder pallette EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 10:30

That is very smart! Would work great for Air dry, too, I bet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my favorite paint-holder pallette   my favorite paint-holder pallette Empty

Back to top Go down

my favorite paint-holder pallette
Page 1 of 1