R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I'm no doll mommy

Go down 
+3
bearysweethearts
Lara
Dad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dad

Hello, I'm no doll mommy Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm no doll mommy   Hello, I'm no doll mommy EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 6:30

Hello all,

When I created my account, I wanted my nickname to be Albert, my first name, but I got the error message that the name was taken already. I don't understand, for I don't see it in the members list, but I had to choose something else. I think Dad is appropriate. I'm a 65 years old father of two adult daughters. I'm divorced from their mother, and I live single. No, I don't date. I own two vinyl babies made by Dollfactory and I'm interested in reborns, but I'm not sure if I become a collector. Dolls are like grandchildren to me, even if they aren't extremely realistic. No, I don't change my nickname when I become a granddad really. By the way, I think it will take quite some time.
My hobbies are classical music (it was my employment once, but that's long ago), philosophy, bicycling, novels, poetry, art, but not reborning. I'm not in the need of a new hobby. Yet I like to join a webforum on dolls, but when I looked for one, I didn't find this site first. I wish I did. It was Doll-fan that I found first and joined. Mainly because of the name; I am a doll-fan, strictly spoken. My experiences are subject of a longer story, that I'll post in the Off Topic Threads.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm no doll mommy   Hello, I'm no doll mommy EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 9:34

Welcome to REAL!!! Looking forward to getting to know you!! :real:
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm no doll mommy   Hello, I'm no doll mommy EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 14:38

Hi , welcome to REAL Albert! Glad you could join us! Look around and if you need anything just let us know.  bigsmile  Kathy
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm no doll mommy   Hello, I'm no doll mommy EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 15:28

It appears that "Albert" is your user name! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm no doll mommy   Hello, I'm no doll mommy EmptyThu 15 Dec 2016 - 1:24

Welcome to REAL sir! Nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm no doll mommy   Hello, I'm no doll mommy EmptyThu 15 Dec 2016 - 12:12

Hi Albert!!

Welcome to REAL!!  Hope you are finding your way around the forum!! Lots of knowlegeable ladies here, so ask questions when
you need some help.  I started out as a collector, then found REAL forum and took a live class with Lara and learned sooooo
much!  Still learning and growing, am working on my 12th reborn!  I see that our time zones are 6 hours difference (you are ahead
of me in eastern time zone, US).  Nice to have you here!! We have another gentleman that is a member  here too (might be more
before I joined, so not sure exactly how many)! There are many men that are talented in the reborning world, as this is truly and
art form!

:real:  weeeeee!  :real:  weeeeee!  :real:  weeeeee!  :real:  weeeeee!

Hello, I'm no doll mommy Welcom11

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Sat 17 Dec 2016 - 0:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm no doll mommy   Hello, I'm no doll mommy EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 23:00

Hi there!!!

Welcome to REAL...looking forward to getting to know you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm no doll mommy   Hello, I'm no doll mommy Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm no doll mommy
Page 1 of 1