R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................ Empty
PostSubject: 2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................   2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................ EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 7:18

Hi Ladies!!!  weeeeee!

Just a note as i have been asked when the Artist of the Year (AOTY) contest will go up.  The poll will be put up on December 12th (after I get my son to bed) and run for 5 days. The winner receives a logo with a trophy on it from me and a beautifully engraved trophy from Lara!!  whoohoo

For those of you who are new to the forum, this contest is made up of all the winners of the individual artist of the month (AOTM) contests, January through December 2016.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, we will have the AOTM contest for January, which entries will be due by December 19th, 11 PM, eastern standard time. For those of you who are new to R.E.A.L. any member can enter the AOTM (artist of the month contests).  If you need any help/info to enter the next AOTM contest please let me know!  In case it is confusing (like it used to be to me - lol) , we hold the AOTM contests the month BEFORE  (example:  December contest is held in November). That means during the year, there is always an AOTM contest that any member can enter, with photos due to me (in private message would make my life easier) on the 19th of each month, no later than 11 PM EST.  If at any time there is less than 3 entries, there will not be a contest and we will skip that month. I usually try to let everyone know as soon as I have the required 3 entries and that the contest poll will go up!

While i dont need the photos until the 19th, 11 pm, it would be really really really helpful to me if you intend on entering, that you send me a private message
and just let me know - that way i will know asap if we have the number of entries required to hold the contest and how to schedule my time better. :)

thankyou!  thankyou!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Mon 12 Dec 2016 - 22:37; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................   2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................ EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 20:24

bump bump
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................   2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................ EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 11:19

Thanks Jenny for running this contest!!!!! whoohoo

Just a reminder, winner of AOTY will not only get a beautiful logo made by Jenny herself, but also a personalized engraved trophy to proudly display with your nursery name on it!!! bigsmile

I always LOVE seeing all the babies from the previous months again!!!!! Don't forget to vote in this contest gals!!!!!!!!!! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Just a reminder that i will be.......   2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................ EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 18:47

Lara wrote:
Thanks Jenny for running this contest!!!!! whoohoo

Just a reminder, winner of AOTY will not only get a beautiful logo made by Jenny herself, but also a personalized engraved trophy to proudly display with your nursery name on it!!! bigsmile

You are very welcome Lara!! :)

I always LOVE seeing all the babies from the previous months again!!!!! Don't forget to vote in this contest gals!!!!!!!!!! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee!

OOOoh yes!!  I had forgotten about the engraved trophy that you send Lara!!!  That is soooooooooooo  nice of you to do for all of us!!!
thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou!

This is just a reminder, so that everyone can come and vote for their favorite baby of the year.  I will be putting that contest up  
December 12th as promised!!  

happyhappy happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Mon 12 Dec 2016 - 12:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................   2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................ EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 10:48

Soooo excited to see the babies!!!!! whoohoo happyhappy
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................   2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................ EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 15:34

Just looking for AOTY contest. I will check back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................   2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................ Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 Artist of the >>> YEAR <<< Contest is now up ................................................................................................................................................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: